Chapter 2

DESTINIE'S POV

I heard Audrey yelling at me while we were unpacking the van into our new house in LA. "Hold on what did you say Audrey?" I had asked her because I was unpacking dishes. I walked outside and Audrey was just staring into complete space at the next door neighbors house. "Hello, Earth to Audrey," I said waving my hand in front of her face. She snapped out of her hayes and she started to scream and fangirl. "Calm down girl, whats up," I said trying to hold her sholders so she would stay still. "Look at the next door neighbors," she said and I glanced next door and I saw a boy playing with a few other people, I dont understand why Audrey is freaking out about it.

"What about them?" I questioned Audrey. "You dont reconize them," Audrey said giving me a death glare. I looked closer an they did look very fimiliar. "It's O2L girl," She said fangirling. No it cant be I thought, but it was. I saw Jc walk out of the house with Sam. "OMG there's Jc," hes my favorite BTW. Sam is Audrey's favorite.

AUDREY'S POV

She finally relized who we lived next to. Out of everyone we could have lived next to we live next to the best people ever. "Im going to go over there and introduce myself," I told Destinie. "Ok go ahead im too shy," She aswered. Ok well looks like im fixing to meet the Sam Pottorff. I walk over there and i see Sam look over to me and hit Jc on the sholder to get his attention. Sam couldnt keep his eyes off of me. Once I get over to their yard Kian and Trevor are wrestling and then they accidentally run into me making me fall over into the grass. I had on my new white dress that I bought for LA cause of the weather. Kian and Trevor stop immediately and Sam runs over to me pushing Kian and Trevor out of the way. "OMG are you ok," Sam asks reaching out his hand to help me up. "Yeah," I answer taking his hand. When I touch his hand I feel a spark. Kian and Trevor say sorry non-stop. They say they are so sorry for making someone as pretty as me fall into the grass. Sam gives them a look after they said that. "Kian, Trevor can i talk to you privately please," Sam said walking to the other side of the yard.

SAM'S POV

Me, Kian, and Trevor walk to the other side of the yard. "What's up," Kian asks me. "Dude can you back of the girl I think I like her," I say blushing. "You dont even know her name dude or if he even lives close to here," Trevor says. "Shes the new neighbor guys," I said cause I knew we were getting a new neighbor today. "Ok then you dont even know her name," Kian says. "I'll figure it out," I say full of hope. "Ok dude shes your im too young for her probably," Trevor says and Kian says that he already like another girl. I walk over to her and say, "hey im Sam sorry about them they are just being boys." "Hi im Audrey," she says I will remember that. "I know who you are Sam, I love O2L," She says "but I didnt know I would be moving in right next door to the O2L House." "Want to come in and maybe have something to drink and hangout for a while," I ask her afraid of the answer. "Sure," She answers and a smile spreads across my face.

We go inside and i get her a water. We are just chilling on the couch. "So what made you want yo move to LA," I asked her. "Well me and my friend Destinie wanted to move here because we do YouTube and want to take our career further," she answers shyly. "Destinie was to shy to come over here she said she would be to shy around Jc," she says laughing a little. We talk for hours until she has to leave. "Bye Audrey I'll see you tomorrow, maybe I can show you around LA," I told her wanting to get a good answer. "Sure that will be fun," she replies walking out the front door. Tomorrow is going to be a good day, I can hardly wait.