CHAPTER 3

AUDREY'S POV

(The next day)

"Destinie come on you are going to meet Jc today," I yelled at Destinie who was refusing to go out of the house. "But im scared," she answered back. "Oh well I want to go out with Sam they are going to show us around LA," I said pulling her out the door. We grabbed our penny boards on the way out.

We went over to the O2L House and I knocked on the door. Jc answered the door. "Hey, Audrey right?" "Yea," I replied while Destinie was freaking out behind me. "So your the one that Sam wont stop talking about," Jc said and I started blushing. "Well dont just stand there come inside and bring your cute friend with you." Destinie started to freak out even more and blush.  We went inside.

SAM'S POV

I heard a knock at the door and Jc answered it. I looked over the railing to see Audrey standing at the door with her friend, and they had penny boards. Omg she just got 10,000 times cuter. She came inside and set her penny board by the door. "Sam," Jc called "your girlfriend is here." " Im going to kill you Jc," I yelled back at him. I ran down the stairs and tackled Jc. "Dude why dont you get some pants on there are girls in the house," Jc said and I got scared. I looked down and noticed I was only in my boxers. "Um i'll be right back," I said looking at Audrey and she was blushing.

~20 minutes later~

I came back downstairs to Destinie talking away to Jc and Audrey just sitting there alone. I walked over to her "3rd wheel huh?" "Yea they are really hitting it off," she said staring at me. "Hey wanna see the rest of the house," I said akwardly. " Sure why not," she said getting up.

We went upstairs and we looked over the railing into the living room and saw Jc kissing Destinie. "Get it," Audrey called towards Destinie. Destinie stuck up her middle finger at her. Shes so funny. We went into my room first, I couldn't take it anymore I needed to kiss her. She looked at me right into my eyes and I looked into hers. Now is my chance. "Wha.....," she started to say but I crashed my lips onto hers and felt a spark. I knew that I loved her. Destinie walked into the room. " Omg Audrey there you.....um am I interupting sonething," she pulled away. "Um no nothing," she said blushing. Then we all walked out of the room me holding her hand.