The Engagement - TS - Part 2

Hey my lovely readers, here is the next part of TS. Hope you all will like it.

I have made some small changes in previous part, so please check it out before reading this part.

Not proofread.

***

Part 2

Prachi: I might forgive the people who hurt me but I don't spare those who hurt my loved ones.

Abhi: Kya matlab hain tumhara?

Prachi: Batati hoon...par kya kaha tha aapne kuch der pehle? Rhea ne hume maaf kar diya hain, kisliye? Sahi hone ke liye? Aur vaise bhi maafi to Rhea ko mangani chahiye kyonki galtiyan...oh sorry...gunaah, gunaah to Rhea ne kiye hain...aur vo bhi bohot sare...

Rhea: PRACHI...

Prachi: Chillao mat, chillane se tum sahi sabit nahi ho jao gi. Aur aaj tak bohot bakwas kar chuki ho tum, so now just stay quite.

Saying this Prachi turned towards the entrance and others were shocked to see the sight. One police team was standing there along with Shahana & Sarita ji.

Abhi: Prachi, what is this? Why are they here?

Prachi: To arrest Rhea and Aliya aunty.

Pragya: What? Prachi, kya ho raha hai ye sab?

Aliya was shocked but Rhea was terrified.

Aliya: Oh please Pragya, stop pretending. I am sure all this is your plan, just like what you did in Diwali. You got Rhea arrested for Prachi's accident and now again your daughter is doing same thing.

Prachi: Really Aliya aunty? You are saying this? And Rhea why are you looking so scared? Tum soch rahi hogi tumhare kaun se crime ke liye police tumhe arrest karne aayi hain, right? Kyonki uski list to kaafi lambi hain.

Rhea: Shut up, Prachi. I am not scared. Maine kuch nahi kiya hain.

Prachi: Okay then, lagta hain mujhe hi yaad dilana padega tumhe sab kuch.

Pragya: Prachi, please stop it. Rhea is your sister.

Prachi: Not again, maa. Not this time. Kayi baar aapki baat maan kar Rhea ko maaf kar chuki hoon main, ab nahi. Aur ye baat aap bhi jaanti hain ki Rhea humare rishte ko nahi maanti, to phir mein kyon use nibhane ki koshish karu?

Pragya: Kya matlab?

Prachi: Baad mein bataungi.

Abhi: Prachi, bohot ho gaya, main manta hu ki Rhea ziddi hain, kabhi kabhi gusse me kuch bhi bol deti hain, par wo dil ki buri nahi hain.

Prachi: Oh really? Let's see. I met Rhea for first time, when she was ragging on me, where I completed her dare but she couldn't complete the challenge given by me. And then she asked on guy to kiss me, so that she can humiliate me by filming and circulating that video. Aur jab uski is ghatiya harkat ke liye maine use pure college ke samne thappad mara, to madam ka ego hurt ho gaya. And then started her revenge saga. Uske baad usne apni birthday party me khud apna necklace mere pocket me dalkar mujhpar chori ka jhoota iljam lagaya, Vikram uncle aur Pallavi aunty ki anniversary party mein khud khane me zeher milakar mujhpar murder ka iljam lagaya. Phir Ranbir ki birthday party me drugs ka iljam,..College picnic par apne khud ke murder ka plan kiya and three accidents, one injured Maa, one hurted me and third pushed me to brink of death. Ab aap kahenge ki ye meri galatfaimi hain, Rhea aisa nahi kar sakti, Main hi use jealous hoon isliye aisa keh rahi hoon, etc. etc.,...so let me tell you Mr. Mehra, I have all the proofs to prove each and every crime of Rhea.

Inspector: Miss Prachi is right, Mr. Mehra.

Prachi: I have cctv footages of all these parties from backup server, jo khud ko bachane ke liye kisine delete ki thi. Aur jo bhi log iss mein shamil the, unn sab ki statements bhi record ki hain police ne.

Everyone was extremely shocked after knowing Rhea's deeds.

Prachi: Oh wait, I forgot about one of the crime partners of Rhea. Remember, Sanju?...Diwali party incident, mms scandal, 10 Lac robbery....all these were joint ventures of Rhea and Sanju. Of course under the expert guidance of Aliya aunty. Itna sab kuch kiya Rhea ne aur aap kehte hain ki wo dil ki buri nahi hain. Then you are being highly delusional, Mr Mehra.

Prachi: Chaliye ek pal ke maan lete ki Rhea hates me, and that's why she did all this to me. Par mujhe hurt karne ke liye apne hi ghar ki party me drama karti hain, apne hi guests ko poisonous khana khilati hain. Dusron ki chodo, khud apni family ki khushiyan, unki reputation, kisi baat ki parawah nahi hain use. Apne matlab ke liye kisi bhi had tak ja sakti hain wo, kisi ko bhi chot pohocha sakti. She is a selfish, arrogant, rude, self-centred, manipulative girl, who cares for no one.

Abhi was at loss of words. Rhea & Aliya were now scared and thinking about a way to save their necks. Pallavi was shocked and regretting her decision of getting Ranbir married to Rhea forcefully due to her ego, when she was aware of Rhea's nature.

Pragya: Prachi, I know what Rhea did was wrong but it was all in past. Use pata nahi tha ki tum uski behen ho. Aur Diwali par tumne bhi to uska case wapas le liya tha, tumhare rishte ke baare me jankar.

Prachi: And that was my mistake. I shouldn't have done that. But as I said I am not here for getting justice to myself. Aur mere pas faltu waqt nahi hain ye sab discuss karne ke liye...Aryan, can you please make arrangement for showing video to everybody?

Aryan nodded and complied quickly.

Prachi: Shahana?

Shahana gave a pen drive to Aryan & he did the requisite.

Prachi: So here is the engagement gift for you, Rhea.

Video started playing and everyone present there were stunned after seeing it. Aliya and Rhea were now horrified.

Prachi: Rhea is the one to blame for each and every false accusation on me and also the reason for pain and problems in all of your lives.

The mastermind behind Maya's case was not me; it was Rhea and Aliya aunty. They brought Maya in Lohri party because of Rhea's so called love for Ranbir. The first video was of Maya's confession which I recorded at her home but after that I met with an accident, of course caused by Rhea. Second video of Maya's confession in Holi party was stored in memory card of phone, which Aliya aunty removed from phone.

The third video was secretly recorded by Rahul and Maya. Aliya aunty showed you the video of Maya accusing me but she didn't know that they were recording their whole conversation by another camera for their own benefit. You can clearly see how Aliya aunty gave money to Maya and asked her not to reveal about Rhea's plan.

The last video is of today's morning where Maya blackmailed Rhea using that secret video. And Rhea again gave her money to keep her mouth shut, when she was nearing the success of her plan to get Ranbir. So, did you like your gift, Rhea?

But wait...that's not the end, there is more to come.

To Be Continued...

***

If you enjoyed reading, don't forget to vote and comment.