Barak Obamna

"N-no, stOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING-AH!"
i awoke myself from my reoccurring nightmare of drowning in pussy. I wipe the cold sweat off my chin as i look out my coconut husk.
"oH GEEZUMS! IM LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY OF TINKERING!!"
I swan-dive the fuck offa my bed and throw my twix and petit body into the shower. Mid-throw, i fucking break my god-damn back and am immediately rushed to the hospital. Fucking god damn Barak Obamna is my nurse, as he patches me up in the ER.

"that was eah, some tumble there kiddo. You better watch where ya throw urself next time"
Barak says.

"ya, that was not quite poggers of me, i swear i'll do better next time" i reply. I wince at the sharp pain in my side from my fucking broken back.

"welp, you're free to go now! Have fun with you know who, *w i n k* ;)))"

"what? Could you mean....the dude with the...massive dumptruck?? NO WAY, you've got the wrong fairy!" I passionately exclaimed. A wave of frustration and passion flew over me as i thought about last night when i first saw the firey-red ginger.

"besides", i sighed, "someone as bedrock thic as he could never love me. I-i'm just the new girl, I could never compete with all the other fairies."

"okay" Barak exclaimed as he shuffled me outta the ER. "You take care now!"

I glance back at Barak and the ER, not wanting to take another step. Fearing, that if i did, i would be putting myself into the unknown. I build up the courage and step out. I flutter my wings attempting to get the hang of flying, mid air, i plummet to the floor bc my back is still fucking broken.

"AHHHH" i shout.

As i accept the inescapable force of death, I land, but do not hit the ground. I find myself in the arms of someone with dew-drop glasses. As i scale my savior up and down, I quickly begin to realize that it was the firey-red ginger i had seen last night. I am at a loss for words, and apparently movement, as my eyes trail down and lock onto his massive fucking ass.