The Clappening

It was a warm spring day in Pixie Hollow, as all the fairies gathered to celebrate my Pixie christening. Clumps of pixie dust swirled around forming my petit twix figure. I look up and i am perplexed as i stare at a sparkling yellow fairy towering over me. She takes my hand and helps me up as she turns me around and creates wings for me. As she leads me down deeper into Pixie Hollow, i catch a glance of the phattest dump truck i had ever seen. Attached to said dump truck was a man with firey ginger hair and fresh dew drop glasses. This man put my twix body to absolute shame. I wanted to approach him, but i was too frail and overpowered by the other men escorting me deeper into Pixie Hollow, for i am a woman. As im escorted into my new coconut home, i can't help but replay that fucking asset of a man in my head. His dump truck was so voluptuous and so very full. I wanted to see him again, whatever it takes. I just needa get a piece of that ass. Before i know it, 4 hours have gone by and i'm getting ready for bed. I lay out my leaf blazer, for i have a job interview to become a tinker in the morning. I turn off the lights, hop into bed, and dream of that fairies delectable ass.