jealously

I was walking to the loop with Emma, Olive, Millard, Bronwyn, and the twins.

We were going to go get Jacob and bring him to September 3 1943 that's where are loop is.

We got to the house and went in I stayed down stairs and then a boy came down stairs so we hid picked out but he saw me but I quickly hid again.

Then he started to run out and we followed him then he tripped and fell and got nockt out.

Well that was easy I said.

Go on Bronwyn pick him up we need to head back I said.

She nodded and picked him up and we started to walk back to the cave of are loop.

Then when Bronwyn got to the cave she dropped him and she went over to me.

I was holding onto Bronwyn, and Millard but the twins were really close to me as well.

Then he got up and said.

Your emma and your Olive and your Bronwyn and you two are the twins and your millard and last but not least your Y/n said Jacob.

Millard tipped his hat.

I nodded my head to say that I am Y/n.

The rest did the same as I did.

But your all dead said Jacob.

None of us are dead said Millard.

Oh then wait am I dead asked Jacob.

No I said.

We are just waiting for the loop to open up said Emma.

Then Olive walked up to Jacob and whispered something to him while I was holding onto Millard's hand.

After we walked in Jacob ran out and went to the village me, Olive, Emma, and Millard went after him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I entered the bar place and grabbed Jacob and dragged him out then next thing I know Olive set's the place on fire.

We made are grand escape I was driving.

Then Jacob told us how he was doing stuff with his mind I started to chuckle.

That wasn't you said Millard.

That was me said Millard.

Millard are you naked asked Jacob.

Yes said Millard.

Oh said Jacob.

I grabbed Millard's clothes and gave it to Olive and she gave them to Millard.

I can't believe it your actually here said Jacob.

That's what we have been trying to tell you said Emma.

What year is it asked Jacob.

September the 3rd, 1943 said Millard.

All day every day it's are loop I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked up to the house then all of the sudden miss peregrine opened the door.

Just on time said miss peregrine.

Sorry for almost being late said Emma.

Millard might have broken things and olive might have set a building on fire said Emma.