One.

Harry Edward Styles.

How does one describe such a being? To say that Harry Edward Styles was normal would be completely wrong. To say that maybe he still had some sanity left in him would be more appropriate. There was no middle. It's been like this since 2nd grade. He was a fun loving kid, your happy go lucky kind of guy, but things changed. Things happen to change a lot around here. No one is really sure what happened we to him. Some say he was molested, some say he was in an accident, experienced a grandparents death, saw some strange porno. The point is, no one knows. One day he showed up and things were automatically different.

Things weren't always like this. I can still clearly see him and I back in the day, the bestest of friends. When I moved to Denver, I happened to have moved next to him. We got along fast - inseparable, would be a word to describe us. I can remember exactly how we met.

((( hey guys!! This is just a WIP. Do you want me to make this a legit story and right more? Comment you're answers / thoughts! Just don't know if I should abandon this idea or keep it up! Thanks! You guys are amazing! Also thanks for ready Deranged! Almost 300 reads!! Love you guys!!!)))