Beintehaa❤1

A business party was going on..
A girl was shown going upstairs..
A boy saw her and followed her..

The girl entered the terrace and sat on a couch there..

Boy - Mujhe samajh nahi aata tum humesha ye parties mein se bhaag kyu jaati ho..??

Girl - Mujhe bhi samajh nahi aata ki tum ye humesha parties mein se bhaag kar mere peeche peeche kyu jaate ho..

Boy - Kyuki..(came and sat beside her) Hum humesha saath rahenge...

Girl - Aur tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai..??

Boy - I don't know.. I just feel so...

Girl - Raghbir.. I hate such parties... Kitna boring hota hai ye sab...

Raghbir - Come on Pragati.. Waha business ki hi baate hoti hai.. Ab tum nasamjh ho tumhe samajh nhi aata isme bechaare party ki kya galti..

Pragati - Shut up.. Ye sab samajhna v nhi hai mujhe.. Aur tum bhi yahi baith kar mere saath baatein karoge...

Raghbir - Agar tumhaari ye smile dekhni ko milti hai toh mai kuch bhi karne ko taiyaar hu.. (Aur mai bohot hi jald iss smile ko khud ke liye constant bana lunga Pragati)
________________________________

P/f - Sab kuch set hai... Aaj Devraj aur Aditi ka iss duniya mein aakhri din hai..

P/m - Jo karoge sambhal kar karna..

P/f - Tum tension mat lo bas iss ladki ka dhyaan rakhna.. (he said looking towards Pragati)

Pragati was sitting in a corner of their room with her hands tied ... Crying and looking towards them in anger...

Flashback..

After the party was over Pragati was going to her room when she heard her parents planning something.. She listened to them and was shocked.. They were planning the murder of Raghbir's parents... She confronted them and said that she will tell Raghbir about all this and was rewarded with a slap in return from her mother... They tied her and locked her in a room..
________________________________

Pragati slowly opened her eyes and found herself in her room.. She saw that she was no more tied to a rope.. She checked her phone and come to know that it's the next day... She tried running out through the door but it was locked.. She somehow managed to go out through the window and directly rushed towards Raghbir's mansion which was just in front of their house... She saw Raghbir wearing a white kurta sitting on the main entrance.. She went to him and hugged him tightly... But to her surprise he pushed her back and looked at her angrily..

Pragati - Raghbir...(teary voice)

Raghbir - Tumhe ye sab pata tha na..?? (Holding her shoulders)

Pragati - Raghbir... (sobbing)

Raghbir - Haa ya naa...( as loud as he can with rage in his voice)

Pragati was so hell scared that she just nodded her head in acceptance...

Raghbir - Pata tha..!!!! (Hitting his hand on the nearest wall with full force that it started bleeding)

Pragati - Raghbir meri baat suno...

Raghbir - Bas...!!!! (Tears of pain falling through his eyes)
Ab mai kuch nahi sununga... Ab sab kuch tum sunogi aur tum dekhogi.. Tumhaari wajah se... Tumhaare parents ne mere maa papa ka murder kar diya... Sab ki zimmedaar tum ho.. Unhe toh mai dekh lunga.. Par mai tumhe bhi nahi chhorunga Pragati..
(Holds her wrist and drags her to his car and makes her sit inside)
________________________________