Part 15

You guys passed security and waited patiently, just checking socials. You saw a girl come up to you, she was about 18. She has long brown hair, her clothes looked dirty and worn out, the bags under her eyes were as dark as could be. She sat next to you, she seemed worried. You watched as she opened her phone and wrote, "help me, please.", in her notes. You showed Narrator and he got up, going to security.

"Help is coming.", you whispered to her, she hugged you.

A man walked to the girl and grabbed her, right as security showed up and took the two. She didn't come back and you hoped everything was okay. As you boarded the plane, you saw her sitting in first class, where you and Narrator would be. As you sat down, she smiled. Her clothes were a bit nice and her hair was cleaner.

"Thank you, thank you.", she smiled, holding your hand on hers.

"Of course!", you smiled.

"That man had me kidnapped for months, and I appreciate your help beyond words.", she smiled, tearing up.

"I'm so sorry.", you said.

She smiled and just shook her head.

"How can I ever repay you?", she asked.

"No need, we're just glad you are okay.", you smiled.

You pulled your hands back and looked out the window, grabbing your phone and snapping a pic with Narrator. You leaned back and relaxed, thinking.

"Who is that girl? What was happening to her? How long was it going on? Were there more girls?", you couldn't stop thinking.

You eventually fell asleep holding Narrators hand. You woke up in Ohio to Narrator shaking you.

"We're here, come on love.", he said.

You sat up and stretched, grabbing your bag. You guys got off the plane and headed into the airport. You texted your dad.

Dad

im in the airport, you here?

Yep! I'll be in to get ya!

About 5 minutes later your dad came in and hugged you. You smiled and hugged him back.

"Welcome back!", he smiled.

"Thank you, thank you.", you smiled.

"Who is this fine man?", he asked, looking at Narrator.

Your heart dropped, you hadn't introduced the two.

"Dad, this is my fiancé, babe, this is my dad.", you smiled.

"Hello Mr. (your last name)", he smiled, holding his hand out.

"Well hello!", your dad smiled and shook his hand.

You guys walked to the car and you told your dad what happened with Gaege, you left out a lot. The way home would be a while, so you guys just caught up.

"Me and your step mom split a few months ago, she got to keep Lily but there is good news.", he said.

"What's that?", you asked.

"Your mom and me went to court, and I got Carter back, he's at school but should be home within the hour.", he said.

"Carter?", you thought, "OH MY GOD, CA\RTER!".

"Actually!", you said.

"Yep, she had done a lot and was found guilty of everything.", he said.

"Carter?", Narrator whispered.

"My brother, he's 15.", you smiled.

Narrator nodded as you guys pulled off the highway to a backroad. You remembered this road.

"Dad, can we take a detour?", you asked.

"Sure, just tell me where we're going!", he smiled.

"Pull onto Cherry Street.", you said, looking at the street sign.

He did so, no questions asked. After he drove for 10 minutes, there was a park.

"Pull in here.", you said, unbuckling.

"Alrighty.", he said happily.

You got out and walked over to the park. You went over towards some swing and started digging. You eventually pulled up a big cylinder.

"Its still here!", you smiled.

"Y/N you buried that 15 years ago!", your dad exclaimed.

"Lets go home, I wanna open it!!", you got back into the car.

You guys started the drive back to your dads new house. It was nice. You went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. You cut the duck tape seal and laid it on a towel. Narrator stood behind you as your dad went to grab the mail. You opened it. Inside was: a bracelet your 1st grade crush gave you, a soldier figurine, and a small ring your grandma gave you. You grabbed the ring and looked at it, you smiled.

"I waited so long for this ring to fit me as a young girl, and now it does.", you smiled, tearing up....