Part 7

You woke up in your bed, you must have passed out. You looked around you and saw that your room was spotless and there was a pair of sweats and a crop tee on the dresser. You were in a pair of spandex and a sports bra, hair down. Your MacBook was sitting on the stand next to you, plugged in right under your phone. Your Nintendo was in its dock, plugged in to the tv, sat on the dresser, it was on the A.C.N.H starting screen There was a text on your phone.

10:12

My Love <3

8:40;

hey honey. i cleaned up and organized the room, sorry if anythings missing :( but i tried to keep everything in a good place. im out doing some more shopping so i may be gone for a bit. i love you so much <3

hey love, i appreciate it so much. if i need anything ill text you. i love you too !

You sat your phone down and grabbed the clothes from the dresser, putting them on. You decided to eat and shower later. You went to the 1st floor kitchen, Eddie was sitting with Mully, talking.

"Hey fool! You wanna record with me and this dumbass?" Eddie asked, lightly punching Mully.

"Let me grab some food!" you nodded.

You made some cereal and ate. You guys then went to record some brush videos. You went to your office, which was in one of the spare rooms on the 2nd floor. You set up your VR and got to recording. You guys recorded for about an hour, you clipped the video to 23 minutes, keeping some of the funny clips for a compilation. You left the video clipped, to lazy to edit. You put on some cute clothes and took some pictures for Instagram. You began to realize how inactive you had been on social media so you made apologies for the fans. You used the same video for each social media. Thankfully, you weren't inactive to the point the fans didn't know about the breakup.

"Hey guys! I am so sorry for being this inactive, I have been so busy recently and I will try to become more active. I love you all!"

You posted it everywhere. It blew up everywhere and you were forgiven. But a comment caught your eye after it was posted to Instagram.

"GaegeGibson: I'll see you soon..."

You read it at least 4 times before turning your phone off as you began to pace the room. You started to wonder how he had a phone. He would either be in a mental hospital or jail, so what the fuck went wrong. Narrator opened the door and looked at you. He must've already put everything away because all he had was his car keys and wallet. He pulled you in and hugged you.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" he looked at you.

'Its Gaege. He's coming. And I-I-I don't know like what he wants." you stuttered on your words.

"How do you know?" he asked.

You showed him the comment.

"This fucking- ah piss off." he threw his hands up, "For fucks sake!"

You looked around, you guys couldn't move again, it would be no use. Josh knocked on the door, you opened it.

"You guys alright? I heard yelling." he said.

You flipped open to the comment and he face palmed.

"This mother fucker." he groaned.

He walked back to his room, slamming the door. You jumped. Narrator looked at you.

"We can't do anything. If he escaped jail, he will only do it again. We need to take this in to our own hands." he was sat at the end of the bed.

"I'm gonna handle this. I can't find peace until he's dead. And I'm gonna be the one to put him down. I don't care what happens." you grabbed your purse and went towards the door, "I'm going to the shooting range." you shut it behind you.

You walked down to the 1st floor and in a back room there was the gun safe. You had to have a key for the door. You opened it and went straight to the safe. You opened it and grabbed a pistol, shoving it into your purse, making sure you had your concealed carry license. You shut the safe and locked the door behind you. You weren't sure if you would have to kill him or not, but you would find out sooner or later. You went to your car and saw Narrator in the front seat.

"You aren't gonna kill him-" he started

"I'll do whatever it takes for me to find my peace." you got in the drivers side, "You coming?"

He got out as you waved goodbye and started your drive. You didn't know what would happen, but you didn't care.....