Trivia

Hola friends! Long time no read! Or write? I don't know, I don't care. So how are you today? Don't answer that. It was random. Trivia questions, just for fun:

What is Percy's birthday (month, day, year)?

What type of clothing does Hermione leave around the Gryffindor common room for the house-elves?

First person to answer BOTH correctly gets a dedication in the next chapter! SO DO YOUR RESEARCH MY FRIENDS. I think. We are friends right? Please. I never had any friends before... you are probably edging away from you computer/phone/iPad screen right now so I'll stop. :( ENJOY THE STORYYYYYYY. 

Nobody's POV (Look, the third person is nobody, so Nobody is the third person. Boom Chakalaka)

      With many groans, and only a few death threats, Annabeth and Piper had managed to wake up everyone. After waking up Hazel, they'd been running around, trying to make sure all the boy were packing, and packing neatly. It was hard work. Percy kept practicing with Riptide, Frank kept falling back asleep, Jason was playing with Brick, and Leo was running around on fire.  A normal morning. Finally, after a long, treacherous, morning, everyone was ready to go. Annabet, who had learned how to make portkeys (Sp?) in her spare time, crowded everyone around a small boot.  "Annabeth," yawned Percy. "Why are we touching a boot?" he asked. Annabeth shook her head. "What a seaweed brain" she thought to herself. "This is our transportation," she said, clearly annoyed. Percy wisely decided to stay silent. The friends touched the boot, as Annabeth instructed. They were immediately transported to a train sation.

Yes, I know, I know SUPER SHORT CHAPTER! But the next one is the train so I will make it interesting.  Plus we're having Harry's POV ;). Now, please don't kill me. I'll never update if you do. plus, I like living.

-Chloe