[14]

"It's so hot."

Gajeel scoffed as he looked away from Gray who was one article of clothing away from being nude.

"Oi, why can only Gray strip? We're burning up too," Cana said.

The boat ride had hardly started and already many of the wizards on board were getting sweaty.

"You can go into one of the rooms in the ship and change into bathing suits," The master replied.

Gajeel frowned, he had brought one but he was not planning on being weak and using it, unlike the others. He turned his head and spotted Juvia dressed up rather warmly. He looked away, it seemed they were both able to bear the heat.

"Awe, come on Levy~ You have to have one that shows off your figure more!" Cana shouted.

Gajeel frowned, he was going to give that loud-mouthed drunkard a piece of his-

He felt all words leave his head as he spotted Levy. She wore a top that was reminiscent of a tank-top but it cut off, exposing her mid-section. Then she wore a tie-on white skirt that revealed more of her legs than her dresses usually did.

"Cana!" Levy whined as her face flushed red.

With a hot face, Levy turned her gaze.

Gajeel froze when her hazel-brown eyes met his own.

"Oh, Gajeel, aren't you going to change too? It's pretty hot out here," Levy said.

"I'm fine, I'm just gonna go get some grub," Gajeel muttered before quickly going to get some food.

Levy nodded and when he came back with his meal, he overheard the blonde asking why it was so hot when back home it felt like winter should.

"Lu-chan, sit up straight," Levy murmured.

"Because of currents, this area has the same climate all year-'round," Cana said.

Everyone kept on groaning about how hot it was, Gajeel frowned as he looked at his lunch. He just wanted to eat in peace.

"This heat ain't nothin'," He muttered.

Everyone kept on groaning and moaning about how hot it was much to his annoyment but he managed to eat.

"Have we arrived?" Gray asked.

"That's Tenrou-Island," Lucy said.

"What a freaky shape," Elfman added.

Gajeel stood up and looked at the island, it did have a rather unique shape. He wondered if it had any good iron he could eat, though he doubted it.

"It's said that long ago, there were fairies on that island," Master Makarov announced from the top of the ship. "Also, in reference to the very first Fairy Tail master, there's Mavis Vermilion's sleeping ground!"

"What's up with those clothes?!" Gray shouted.

Gajeel turned to look at the master, he wore some tropical-esk clothing.

"After all, it's hot!" The master retaliated.

"Someone who wears no clothes can talk?!" Lucy shot down.

"Now, I will announce your first trial!"

"I guess we're really about to start," Levy muttered nervously.

Gajeel turned to look down at the mage who had made her way next to his side. She looked nervous.

"I can't wait to pummel everyone."