Chapter 14

Billies pov

I don't know why I'm doing this but she put my family in danger.

"Come on B you don't have to-" I cut her of by pushing the knife harder.

"Finneas could be dead because you were being selfish. Everything has gone to shit since you showed up!" I yell at her.

"Billie." She says being quiet and holding my wrist that was stopping her from moving.

"I'm sorry I really tried he made me take you I wanted to let fin take you but he told me you would be pissed that I left and you'd hate yourself." She said now taking the knife that was in my hands away.

I started sobbing because if I never get to see my brother again I would have lost all my family I'll have no one.

"Look at me princess." I look up at her and she holds her arm out for a hug. I gripped her shirt and pull her into me.

We sit there for an hour with her just whispering sweet things in my ear. I've calmed down by now and I'm really tired.

"Sweet dreams princess." Is the last thing I hear before falling asleep.

   Y/n pov

Yea I didn't want to die but the look on her face made me feel her pain and it was heartbreaking she only had Finneas. Maybe he is gone because of me if I would have just convinced him to stay with her.

I get pulled out of my thoughts by groans from outside the tent. I put Billie on the sleeping bag but she keeps trying to reach out for me. That's cute. I give her a kiss on the forehead and she stops and just lays down.

I go out the tent to see Sarah trying to get free. Ew.

"There you are baby get me out of this so we can continue what we started." She says trying to get me to let her free.

"Nope I'd rather keep you tied up your lucky I didn't kill you." I smiled down at her.

"I need you. Please." She begged she knows I like when people beg. But not when I hate those people it makes them look desperate.

I walk over to her and her eyes light up. Funny she thinks ima let her go.

I pull her jaw to look at me. "Oh poor girl you really shouldn't have came here you just got yourself killed that's all. Your so desperate you beg me while your tied up. It's not attractive to push yourself on to people." I say and she just smirks.

She spits in my face. This bitch is about to get it.

"Is it that slut that you spent over an hour comforting because you left her brother to die. HUH IS THAT IT!" I clinch my jaw so I don't speak but she's really going to die now no one talks about my Billie like that.

"di hola al diablo por mi perral." I say with a calm voice. (Say hey to the devil for me bitch)

And with that I pull my sword out and say "any last words?"

She looks me dead in the eyes "no tendrás que decirle hola al diablo cuando esté aquí" and with that she smirks and closes her eyes ready for death. (You won't have to say hey to the devil when I'm right here.)

I shove my sword through her heart and spit on her "perra" (bitch)

I take her through the woods and throw her in a ditch not really caring.

Then I hear a scream. I know that scream. Billie.

———————————————————————————

A/n

Sorry it's really short. But what do you think happened.