♤ four ♤

𝐏𝐨𝐕: 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧

Me and the two young men, Hoseok and ... I don't know, went to the cinema near the cafe. We walked for like five minutes without talking. It was an uncomfortable silence. Finally we reached the cinema, a big building with posters everywhere.

"What movie do we want to watch? Oh, Jimin, do you have our wallet with you?"

Slowly I shook my head. Well, I think, that was destiny, I shouldn't be here having fun while my boyf-

"I can pay for you. "

-riend is in hospital. I stopped walking and turned back. This grumpy young man, I still don't know the name of, surprised me again.

"No, don't worry about me, I didn't feel like going to cinema either, so don't spend money on me. "

"You didn't want to? Why did you agree than, we also can just walk around. " Hoseok looked at me with a sad smile.
"Let's go, we go to the park over there, I think, it's not that far away. Yooongi, stop looking at me with that -"

"Hmpf. It's not like that, that I wanted to watch Parasite for so long now. Well, you own me something for that."

"Hoseok, really, enjoy watching that movie with your cousin, please. I feel bad for destroying your evening. "

"Look Yoongi, now he feels guilty. Awesome! "

Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

⚜┈⚜┈⚜┈⚜┈⚜┈⚜┈⚜

Of course Hoseok didn't change his mind and wanted to stay with me. He said, he's worried that I'm alone with this situation I'm in now and that he would feel bad, if something happens to me, when no one is there for me.

"Also we could be friends after all that. " He smiled.

"He is always like that. He wants to be friends with everyone he met on the streets. " I heard Yoongi laughing quietly.

"I see. And you? Do you want me to stay or am I annoying? "

I inwardly face palmed myself. But Yoongi just laughed.
"I don't care. i think, that you're really cute, but I don't care."

"I have a -"

"I know. That doesn't mean, I can't say, that you're cute. " He laughed at my face impression, touching my nose with his finger.
Like I'd be a baby.

"Yaaa, stop it! " Hoseok said. "You're an idiot, you know that. C'mon Jimin, we go to the park. Yoongi, stay where you are, I'm not friends with everyone I met, you -"

"Hobi, we both know, that's true. Whatever, I'm coming with you guys, I'm not that swag less that you could leave me here alone. "

With those words he walked by. Hoseoks mouth was wide opened. Well, that was kinda... swag.

"Are you coming? Nawwww, Hobi, shut your mouth before flies fly in! "

_______________________________

𝓗𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷.𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 ,𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰?

𝕐𝕖𝕤?𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪.𝕩𝔻

④⑦② ⓦⓞⓡⓓⓢ ⓞⓝⓛⓨⓨⓨⓨⓨ .
ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ.

𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚 ❦

𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒂 ✰