[ 1 ] • Overhead

I stepped into the large room observing every inch, listening to every sound, watching every movement. It sounds peaceful, slight music playing from headphones, calm breathing, the drum of a heart, the electric guitar in the song, the chirping and breeze for outside.

Even as a guard I might have a nice time, especially since I'm a personal guard and this kid seems chill.

Thank god.

A boy was laying on the bed across the room in a closet, it was a beautiful room. His bed was in the closet and clothing racks and dressers on the right side, vines over his bed, an electric guitar next to the clothes, records on the wall, band t shirts and tapestry's, baggy jeans from the 80's.

Makes sense, he likes music and guitars.

The brown haired boy sitting in the bed with a book in hand. He was wearing a black sweater and jean shorts.
We have similar outfits, I'm wearing a sweatshirt and a sash with holders for daggers and potions. I mean, I have jeans on too.

He looked up at me finally, not realizing I was there before. The music in his headphones has been so loud he had lost his senses.

He stared at me for a bit before taking his headphones out and saying "Hello"
I'm guessing he hadn't talked in a bit since his accent was strong, although he could just have a strong accent.

"Hi"
"I'm Dream"

"I'm George"

"Nice to meet you, I'm your personal guard. I know that makes me sound boring but I think we should be friends!

"Yeah yeah ok"

"I'm not kidding, I don't make many friends since I'm always traveling."

"Oh, that sucks, sure I guess"

"Yeah, how should we get to know eachother? I know this is a little awkward"

"Yeah, a bit. Uh I'll start I guess, my favorite color is blue, I'm 19 and I'm actually colorblind!"

"Blue is pretty, my favorite color is green, I'm 18 and one of my only friends lives near here!"

"Oh that's nice. What's their name?"

"His name is sapnap! He lives in Redwood."

"Oh yeah your right that's not to far from Lakeshore"
"Maybe we can visit him one day I don't know?"

"That would be nice, but as a warning. Him and his boyfriends are so annoying it's not even funny, going to his house is like going to hell and back"

"Oh. Heartwarming."

I laughed and so did Prince George. It got to a point where I started covering my mouth, he had bookmarked his book and set it down.

Notes:
Lmao my gay ass

-ghost mfs