|1| 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝗺𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫.

| 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐫𝐬 || 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢 𝐝𝗼𝐧𝐭 𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 || '𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔' |_________________________________________

| 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢 𝐝𝗼𝐧𝐭 𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 |
| '𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔' |
_________________________________________

| • 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 • |

I woke up to the sound of my little sister calling out for me.I groaned and got up to brush my teeth and put on my new uniform for a school my mom signed me up for.

I walk down stairs "𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠" I said while going to sit down,my sister ran next to me and was bouncing up and down in her seat waiting for food i couldn't help but smile at the site.

Mom came back with the food and place it down in front of us, I didn't much of the breakfast "𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐲𝗼 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝" my mom asked me "𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐥, 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝗼" I said to her smiling after" I grabbed me my mom and my sister's plate and put it in the sink.

Then walking to the door to put my shoes on, "𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐲𝗼" natsu called out,I turned to face her and gave her a big smile.and she returned it.
I get on my bike and make my way towards the school.
_________________________________________

| • 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝗼𝐯 • |

I get off my bike and take a look at the school, it was big but not to big,it had a big sign that said 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐧𝗼 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐥.

I walk into the school not paying attention to anything or anyone I run into some one making me fall on the floor '𝘰𝘸𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘮?' I ask myself I then look up to see....
_________________________________________

𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.