Chapter Ten

Y/n's pov

Once I got to my room I locked the door so corpse couldn't get in. I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at myself because I kissed him on the cheek and we aren't even dating. So why did I do that? Could I possibly h-have a crush on him? As my ex then started to pop up again in my memories. And started to cry from that horrible time in my life, I could feel my heartache just thinking about having a crush on him. It ache because of those old memories and because I'm scared that if I ever get the confidence to tell him how I feel, that he wouldn't feel the same.

"Y/n?" Corpse called out to me, I sighed and took a deep breath in to calm myself down. "Yes corpse?" I answered him and stared at my bedroom floor, debating whether I should let him in or not. "Can I come in? The door is locked" he asked me, and I than finally made up my mind and got out of my bed and walked to my door. And open the door for him to enter the room, and moved out of the way. "Yeah" is all I said to him. I walk back over to my bed after and then sat down on it as corpse entered my room and then closed the door behind him after entering. And then walked over to a chair across from my bed and sat in it. I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest. Love is a double sided blade.

Corpse's pov

I sat down in the chair across from her bed so I didn't make her feel uncomfortable in anyway possible. "So-" I was cut off before I could say anything more. "I-It was just in the m-moment and I'm sorry" y/n said while fiddling with her fingers, cute but she needs to relax more."actions say more than words do y/n" I said to her with a slight smile on my face,"so you don't need to worry about it. I was the one making the flirty remarks around you" I admitted to her. "Y-You where flirting with me?" She said and looked up at me. She's so adorable and honest, and altogether just perfect in her own way. "I'll be honest y/n" I said and then looked at her in the eye. "When I first met you in person, my heart pounded out of my chest" I told honestly. "W-What does that mean?" She asked me in a soft voice; I got up and walked over to her.

And then kneeled down infront of her and took her hand gently and held it in my own hand. "What I'm trying to say is that, I love you with all of my heart." I rubbed my thumb on-top of her hand in a calming away. "But I know how you reacted with your pass ex, when he came here" I told her, so I'll understand if she doesn't want to because of history. "So I'll understand-" I cut myself off hearing light sobbing sounds. "Y/n?" I asked her.

Y/n's pov

Ahh I'm such a mess right nowwww. "Y/n?" Corpse asked me. "S-sorry I just need a moment to think ok corpse?" I said honestly. "Understandable why you would say that" he smiled at me. "Y-yeah I feel overwhelmed right now" I laughed slightly. "Your so cute y/n" corpse commented. I then felt my face go red. Would this be a good idea? To trust someone with my heart again?

FOX HERE!

hahaha me evil, I left you peeps on a cheesy cliffhanger lol. Anyways sorry it took so long for me to post this new chapter. I've been busy with school, but here it is now! I hope you enjoyed it!

FOX OUT!