Chapter 3

When he got to Starbucks he remembered that he had removed a herpes ridden cock from a cadaver in the hospital morgue prior to leaving. With a grin Scrotie took the cock out of his pocket and shoved it into his asshole crushing a few angry bees in the process. He sat down feeling the cock, stiffened by rigor mortis embedded in his ass. He proceeded to order a frappicino and asked the waitress, who was menstrating if she could granish it with a used tampon. Scrotie couldn't tell if she did or not because it was a cherry blossom frappicino that was red already. When he finished he skipped off to his job but when he saw Sarah Jessica Parker going into a McDonalds he threw up all over a little boy jerking off a pair of cats. The intense vomitting made Scrotie forget about his job so he simply did not go. Instead he found himself very hungry so he went into the McDonalds and got himself a Big Mac and a chocolate milkshake. He let his dog lick the bun before he took the first bite, the canine's mucus laden tongue lathered the bun in a slimy white bubbly film. When he went to wash down the burger he noticed there was butt cheese in his milkshake and not just any butt cheese, Sarah Jessica Parker's butt cheese. "How did that get in there?" Scrotie bitched out loud. The thought horrified him, the yellowing chunky butt nuggets of sweat, secretions and dried shit were disgusting, almost as disgusting as Sarah Jessica Parker's face. He tossed the milkshake in the trash can and saw that disfigured bitch winking at him from behind a McBooth. In rage Scrotie removed his postmortem pleasure pole from his asshole and proceeded to shove it down Sarah Jessica Parker's throat while searching for her testicles to cut off. Then he ran, hoping that no disturbed onlookers in the McDonalds had called the police for tax fraud.