4| Letters

≪No One's Pov ≫

Y/n sat down on the couch as Sans and her cuddled together. Y/n opened her mouth before singing a small tune.

"Power~! ♪ Get Power!~ ♪! Fight to your very limits!~♪"

Y/n sat up popping her head to her own singing, Sans slowly doing the same.

"Hero~!♪ I don't need voices of praise nor applause~!♪"

"Hero!~♪ So I fight evil even without the world watching~♪"

Undyne watched as Y/n was singing, tears formed in her eyes. Undyne gave Y/n a thumbs up from behind the couch.

"♪When enemies close in, their numbers blanketing the sky, I will not turn my back on them ♪~!"

"♪I'm a hero; my mind is made up and unwavering. Unleash your iron fist!♪"

Y/n raised her fist in the air happily, while she stopped singing, Y/n quickly fell out of the mood of her singing before plopping back on the couch next to Sans. Y/n nervously began to tap on San's head, and scratching, causing his face where his 'cheeks' were meant to be, flush blue.

"Do you think I passed-" Y/n was about to go on a rant about, 'what if she failed' "HUMAN! NOT ONE OF THESE MOOD SWINGS AGAIN!" Papyrus screeched as he was dressed as a maid. Causing Y/n to be utterly confused.

Frisk suddenly came into the room with a letter in his hand, "Y/n? I heard you talking about some letters...This just came in the mail..." Frisk gently spoke his red eyes staring down at Y/n. "I like your shirt." He spoke looking at Y/n's shirt that looked exactly like his.

Frisk sat down next to Y/n as he handed her the letter. Y/n smiled while giving Frisk a 'thanks' Y/n inhaled a deep breath of air before gently opening the letter, to only be surprised by a CD.

Y/n quickly jumped up before putting the CD into the CD player. Y/n sat back on the couch looking at the screen, as All Might appeared on the tv.

"CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG DREEMURR! YOU HAVE PASSED THE ENTRANCE EXAM WITH FLYING COLORS! 70 VILLAIN POINTS AND 70 RESCUE POINTS, PLACING YOU AT NUMBER ONE ON THE ENTRANCE EXAM!" All Might spoke loudly into the tv, before he slightly calmed down and spoke more, natural, "Welcome to U.A Young hero in training!"

The tv then turned black. Tears formed in Y/n's eyes as she looked at her friends, "I-I'm going to become a hero!" Y/n cried out in joy.

Toriel suddenly came into the living room with a large pie, "I think, that's enough reason for us to celebrate." Toriel spoke in a gentle voice as she smiled, and sat the pie down on the table.

.

Y/n gently took a piece of the pie, before quickly digging it, before almost choking on it, "Oh- Sweetie? Is it not to your liking?" Toriel gently asked patting Y/n on the back.

Y/n quickly shoots her head up, while pointing towards the stairs. Everyone who sat down on the floor or the couch turns there heads to see Bete slowly coming down. "Uh.- Sorry- Am I not welcome." Bete spoke in a mere hush as he was about to turn around and walk back up the stairs.

"No! No...its fine come, and eat." Y/n spoke gently as she watched Bete hesitantly come down. Frisk suddenly spoke up, directly looking at Bete,

"Can you stop? Your acting as if everyone hates you, Listen. I get it, Your mad at yourself for trying to kill all of us. But isn't it disrespectful to not even speak to us, We forgive you! So please stop acting like a snobby child and sit your butt down!" Frisk then suddenly turned his head and dug into his pie.

Leaving all of the people in the room shocked. Bete suddenly sat on the floor next to Y/n before awkwardly looking around and taking a piece of the pie.

DING

Sans turned his head while grabbing Y/n's phone before looking at her text messages, "Who the hell is Green fluff ball?" Sans spoke jealousy laced in his voice. Y/n tilted her head to the side, "A friend I met." Y/n spoke gently before wiggling her eyebrows.

"Is my skeleton jealous?" Y/n spoke before quickly grabbing her phone from sans,  Y/n patted sans head before flopping back down on the couch