regret

This chapter hasn't been beta read and I'm sorry for any mistakes (also if you're interested in beta reading any of my future chapters or future fanfics please let me know owo)

Chat noir should've thought this through..but how could he? He had just- so many questions and he needed answers. But still he should've atleast came up with a plan, well time for improvising. "H-hey kitty" he was slightly confused by the nickname but paid no mind probably something she cought from ladybug he thought. In one Swift moment he had Marinette in his lap, sitting on her chaise. "So I wanted to talk to you.." he starts, but before he can even finish she cuts him off by abruptly standing and does all these hand motions.

"I think I know what this is about- wait no! I know what this is about, and I'm sorry I mean, you have to understand why I had to keep it a secret right? Trust me if I had the choice to tell anyone I would've told you but I couldn't therefore I'm sorry..but I hope you don't breakup with me because of this, I truly do love you.." she says looking defeated, staring at the ground.

"W-what?" Chat noir stutters, wow that's a first.

"I-" she starts shy but soon having a familiar look in her eyes, he almost gets deja vu just looking at the determination in them. "I love you" she repeats firmly, while keeping eye contact. He looks at her, shocked. She doesn't budge standing, determined to make this work. "As ladybug and Marinette" chat noir stiffens at the last sentence. "You're- ladybug??" He almost want to yell but stops himself from doing so.

"Y-yeah you know that" she says raising her voice but not quite yelling, her voice is also filled with confusion.

"No- no I didn't.." chat noir stands up almost falling but catching himself, doing so before Marinette- ladybug?? Could. He didn't even know what to call her. "Wait what..?" She says, the colour draining from her face. Soon enough chat noir is stumbling, trying to get to the window. He feels like every part of him is burning, aching.

"Wait chat come back I can explain" she says looking towards him and reaching a single hand out, but not moving. He voice I filled with worry, and laced with a tiny of..

Regret

That made Chat hurt all the more, she regretted telling him...of course she did. Ha, he could almost laugh if he wasn't about to choke on his sobs. This hurt..a little more than it should. Why was he even crying? She told him..but she didn't do it because she wanted to. No, she did it because she thought he already knew, so she decided to come clean, clear her conscious.

She comes closer touching his shoulder trying to get him to face her.

"Don't-!.. don't touch me...please" he says slightly pushing her away. She doesn't try and stop him when he climbs out of her room. Why should she? He was just gonna leave anyway. He didn't know where to go, he didn't know what to do. He was still on her balcony. He felt alone, he couldn't talk to plagg because he knew right? He betrayed him just as much as she did. So he did the only thing he could. He ran. He ran across rooftops not bothering to take a breath. He runs to a place, a place he felt was his only option.

Chat noir makes it to the Eiffel Tower in no time, he goes to the absolute top. Once he's there he sits, and just looks out to the city, the city he once called home. Now it was a city he once foolishly fell in love in.

"Plagg..claws out" he says, no energy left in his voice.

And in a split second, everything is gone. Everything he had cherished before, gone. "Kid..." Plagg starts, but he doesn't finish. Adrien doesn't look at plagg he just keeps his head down. It's quiet a little longer than comfortably needed. "..you know, times like these you usually apol-" adriens blood runs cold, there stood before him was- "ladybug??" He almost once to back away but he doesn't want to fall, she looks different though. Her once black spots where now white, her suit in general silver an icy silver. She had plagg in her hands squishing him the more horrified he looks.

"I am not ladybug..not anymore atleast" he could tell she was hurt. "I am Frozen heart"  no , no, NO, this all could only mean one thing

"Listen ladybug-" she squishes plagg a bit more. "Frozen heart, you have to listen to me-"

"NO, you did not let me explain!" He wonders what she means before it clicks, I ran away I didn't let her explain.. she has this icy glare, and even though she looks deadly, he knows she's just hurting.

All in one moment he felt so many emotions run through him, anger, sadness, and most of all,

Regret.

Ayo so I finished a chapter! Are you proud? Anyways I actually have an ao3 account- and I've kinda been busy with that and just talking to my friends, and writers block TwT and I've been trying to make videos for my YouTube channel but my motivation just kinda went- blah also I'm sorry if this seems overdramatic for a reveal- I just needed to have this story end off on a blast because tbh- this story is kinda shi- but that's besides the point I just hope this somewhat moved the story along?? I wanted to write a south park fanfiction but I want to keep that on ao3 unless you guys would want that here?? (If so you can dm me a ship and I'll see what I can do owo wait does this sound desperate-? This is humiliating) But after this I definitely want to make a story/fanfic that makes you guys feel emotions, I read a fanfic on ao3 and it made me cry more times than it should. Well there's a little update but it's like 6 in the morning and didn't get much sleep- at all well stay tuned for next chapter? Baiii