Chapter 2: You Wouldn't Dare

Picture of Aubree to the side or to the top of this chapter!

Aubree's P.O.V

It was getting dark. Even though the windows were tinted, I could see the sun going down in the distances. My arms ached from being tied up. I just wanted to get out of these darn ropes. I think about how if I would have listened to Jake, we would be at home in our warm beds right now. All I wanna do is go home, to tell my family that I'm okay, to atleast tell them I love them one last time. But I know that won't happen. The last time I talked to Jake, I yelled at him for calling me. If only I could take back the words I said. Many things go through my mind about how if I would've listened, we wouldn't be in this mess.

I want to ask our abductors questions. I ponder on all of the questions I could ask them. Like 'Why did you take us?' 'Where are we going?' 'Where even are we?' 'How far away are we from our home?' but most of all 'What are your names?' I know its stupid to want to know their names. But if I'm going to be stuck with them for whoever knows how long, I want to know who we're dealing with.

The sun finally goes down, quickly being replaced by the moon. I can't stop myself no more, I cough, trying to get their attention. Nothing. I cough again. This time, the one in the passenger seat turns to look at me "What do you want now?" he growls "Well, first of all, I want to know where you are taking us?" I say. He groans, turning back around to stare at the road ahead. "I just want to know. Please, just tell me." I say. He turns around to look at me with a smile on his face "Oh. Wow, look at that, Lou. Miss big and bad is begging. Looks like we hit the jackpot, this should be fun" the Zayn dude says with a laugh. I glare at him "Don't call me that" I say "What you don't like it? I for one enjoy that name" Zayn says with yet another laugh.

I turn my attention to the window, trying not to pounce on him. I might be tied up, but I can still hurt him if I wanted to. I could kick him, after all, they didn't tie up my feet. Bad mistake. I feel Skylar move beside me, probably waking up. She decided to take a nap. While I sat here, awake, pondering through my thoughts, waiting for her to wake up. I turn to look at her just as her eyes flutter open. "Oh look, the other ones awake" Zayn says. I turn to glare at him yet again. He is not trying to get on my good side.

Skylar's P.O.V

I woke up to yelling for the 5th time since I had finally been able to get some sleep. Of course I was really upset about being taken from home and from being woke up from my nap but I will admit that every time I wake up the man in the passenger seat is a very nice thing to stare at until I drift back into sleep. This time the first thing I heard when I woke up was Zayn yelling at my sister, again........ I know they kidnapped us and all but the least they could do was not bicker ever 3 seconds. I glanced to the rear view mirror to see what the two people in the front were doing but quickly turned away when I saw something that I didn't expect to see. Zayn was staring back at me and I'm not sure why. He wore a stone cold expression on his face but for a second I swore that I could see something in his eyes for just a split of a second. I quickly pushed the thought out of my head because why would he be looking at me like that? I looked back into the front of the car not expecting him to still be looking but for some odd reason he was. I looked away from the mirror pretending that I didn't notice and started staring out of the window instead. After what seemed like about thirty minutes I couldn't take the silence any more. So I lifted my legs over the seperater in the middle and tapped on Zayn's shoulder with my toe since I was still restrained.

"What!" he barked back at me. Not expecting it I flinched away but quickly recovered hoping to not look weak or scared.

"Do you think you could turn the radio on? I'm starting to go crazy with all this silence." I said as calmly as possible.