Boarding This Plane

Jordyn (pov) :

My dad offers to carry my luggage but I reject him I was so nervous to go to another county Ie to sit brought 3 suitcases for only one week. My dad got us 1st class tickets so for 10 hours we'd be living like kings and queens. The only sad thing was that I would have to sit by a complete stranger. Yeah, creepy I know !

"Plane to London leaves in 5 minutes"

The Unknown Speaker says.

"Oh my god! Jordyn hurry up were about to miss this flight"

I hear my Dad yell 10 feet away with Jess right next to me.

As we board the plane I start to look for seat 35 in Wing C. Of course I'm in the back while Jess and my Dad are in the front. Jess gasps and scares me.

"What's wrong with you!"

" The person your sitting next to"

She mumbles, so I wasn't able to hear her. So I just go straight to my sear, not caring who I sat next to.

Harry (pov) :

This beautiful blonde with hazel eyes sits next to me. Without saying anything, did she not see me? I'm Hazza for crying out loud. And Niall, Louis, and Zayn were across from us and Liam behind us. She gets up and puts her suitcase above us. Should I say anything? I was getting bored just sitting here, so I took that shot to say something.

" Hi, I'm Harry "

I needed to say my name cause maybe she doesn't know who I am, which I'm pretty sure is pretty hard not to know.