Act Like It's Nothing

Jordyn (pov) :

" Hi I'm Harry "

I hear him say. I give him a glance and my eyes widen bigger then the statue of liberty. No, no, no, no, no I couldn't be sitting next to Harry Styles. Not him anyone but him. I look at his curls I notice I'm staring at him and he does too. My cheeks start to to redden and if I saw myself I'd probally look like a tomato. Wondering how I got into this.

" Hi, I'm J-Jordyn "

I manage to say and smile.

" Nice to meet you, there's Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam.

They all way and say Hi. I turn back and this slips out of my mouth,

" Don't you guys have a private plane or something "

I feel stupid asking this. I hear that Irish voice I crave when I watch a interview of theirs.

" Our Manager said no "

He then frowns. I see him get up and starts munching on some pringles.

" Oh, that sucks. "

I pull out of my Iphone and start scrolling through my Twitter feed only having 121 followers. I see Harry staring at what I'm doing. One of his tweets pop-up and now he knows I follow him, great.

" I see I have a follower, so you do know me"

" I never said I didn't know you, I just didn't exactly see you their earlier."

He smiles, I see I have 122 followers now. It's him, the one and only Harry Styles.

I look at him and he smiles. I smile back, and we start asking questions about each other like:

" When's your birthday?

How old are you?

What do you drive?"

Secretly I knew some of his answers.