Shot 2

.....

Anurag's POV

...

After taking cold shower to lower the effect of antibiotic that Prerna has forced into me, I stepped out of the bathroom only to see Prerna tip toeing towards the bedroom door.

"What do you think you are doing? Get your ass on the bed, before I call the Dr. again."

She stomped back to our bed sulking like a child and flopped on the bed groaning and muttering colourful profanities.

"Did you finished the soup?" I asked her and she nodded.

I walked towards the plants in our balcony only to see the thick liquid floating inside the pot.

Kya kru main iss ladki ka?

"Atleast find a better place to throw it." I shook my head, grabbing my phone from the coffee table, dialing Nivi Di's number. I told her to make another bowl of soup for Prerna.

This time I'll make her drink it in front of me.

"You said the same thing when I threw it in your closet last time." She frowned, earning a hard glare from me.

You guys are confused, right? Let me tell you what she did last time. My litle naughty devil threw the soup in my fu**ing shoes and thought I will never find that.

Like seriously? konsa award du main meri biwi ko itne briliant idea ke liye?

"This time you'll finish the soup in front of me." I stated leaving no room for argument.

"You know what, I hate you." She pouted, crossing her hands over her chest.

"And I love it when you hate me meri jaan." I poked her nose while she just scowled at me.

"I am not talking to you. " She snarled grabbing her phone from the side table n started scrolling .

After few mins there was a soft knock at the door n Debu da walked inside . He left after placing the soup beside Prerna .

" Start . " I ordered her , snatching her phone from her hands . She groaned picking up the spoon n bringing it to her lips slowly .

" Are u kidding me ? Where is the soup in that spoon ? "   I raised my voice causing her to sulk even more .

Hayeeeee !! She looks so damn cute when she sulks . If she keep making that cute pouty face I would prefer making her mad all the time .

" It's hot ." She whined crossing her arms .

" Nautanki . " I rolled my eyes n scooped some soup in the spoon n held it in front of her lips .

" I'll blow it for u , ok ? "

" Noo !! Don't u dare . Last baar yaad h , pura soup mere face pe tha . " I chuckled at the memory . Don't judge me , I nvr did that for someone . She have me wrapped around her lil fingers .

The next hour I spent forcing the soup inside her mouth. Yeah , it took hell lot of scolding but she finally finished it .

And now she is sitting with her hands crossed over her chest , staring the wall with a poker face .

" Are u mad at me ? " I asked cuddling closer to her .

Nothing .

" Prerna ." I poked her tummy but she didn't responded .

" Jaan ? "  I wrapped my hands around her n kissed her shoulder blade .

" Don't call me jaan . N ek mahine tk mujhe haath bhi mat lgana . Hatto yahan se ." She spit pushing me away .

Ek mahina haath bhi mat lgana . Hell no!! Anurag beta kuch toh Krna pdega . Soch ..

.
.
Yrshh .. mil gya idea .
.
.

" Biwi , sunno na "   I called her trailing fissy kisses on her neck n sneaking my hands around her waist but she slapped my hands n pushed me away .

" I want to sleep . " She declared n started switching off the night lamp n crawling under the duvet .

" Prerna , it's only 8:30 p.m . Moreover aaj humari movie night h . " I reasoned .

" I m sick . Abhi abhi hum Dr. Ke pass jake aae h , bhul gye ? " She sarcastically spit turning her back towards me .

" Alright , I feel sleepy too . "  I faked yawned , scooting closer to her n embracing her in my arms . She wriggled under my grip but I didn't let go off my stubborn lady .

" I can't breathe ! " She screamed in my ears causing me to flinch n loosening my grip around her . She closed her eyes again n I did the same .

" Stop making that noise ! " She snapped out of nowhere .

" What noise ? " I cocked my head at her .

" The noise u r making with ur noseeeee ." She said poking my nose hard .

Ouchhh !?

" Well , that's how I breathe ! " I exclaimed .

" Ohh , then scoot a bit away . I m sick n Ur breathing is disturbing me . "

" U are that mad at me ? " I asked .

" U think ? " She cocked her brow n then turned her back back at me . Again .

I don't like this Prerna .

Sighing I moved away from her but placed my leg on hers , a thing I do to make sure she stays on the bed . But she jerked away me leg n spread herself on almost half of the bed , shoving me at the corner .

" Jaana , u r taking the whole bed to sleep . "  I said softly , not wanting to make her mad more than she already is .

" I m sick . I need space ! " She shouted , pushing me away .

" U don't need space Jaana . U need my love right now . " I cooed , grabbing her waist n brushing my nose on hers .

" Don't treat me like a kid . "  She scowled , pushing me away .

" No , I m not treating u like a kid Jaan ." I caressed her cheeks n tucked out a big chocolate bar from the side table drawer .

Her eyes twinkled in delight as she snatched the chocolate from me n ripped away it's wrapper .

" I love u . " She smiled , kissed my cheeks and then started savouring her favourite chocolate while I just snickered at her childishness .

Just how much I love this crazy woman ...

" Which movie we are watching then ? " She asked with a smile cuddling closer to me making me chuckle .

Thodi childish hai , thodi cute , thodi ziddi hai , thodi understanding , thodi crazy n thodi mature . In short , thodi thedi hai , pr ab kya kre qki jaise bhi hai , hai toh MERI . ❤️

...............

Main kuch zyda hi busy thi .. issliye nhi kr pai update .. so sorry ..

Ik I m 2 months late .. can't help it yaar .. 😅

.
.

Hope u like it .. 😁

Do tell me ur views ..

Till then stay safe n healthy ..

Lots of love,
Mrs. IGB