q and a

Hey guys! this is the last chapter of this book sadly but I will be making a sequel, you guys have motivated me so much! and I look at my comments and votes and I just smile! I would like to thank you guys so much for supporting this book! it means everything to me! Let's get on with the q and a!

1. SharkBoiKiri05:

Do you have to meditate before/during shifting?

Ok so, basically the day you're shifting you want to meditate the day like in the afternoon or whenever you're not doing anything, but only once during the day and right before your shift. I will link the meditation video.

This helps me shift personally and then I listen to a short subliminal afterwhile doing whatever method I'm doing. Hope this helped! Love you!

2.CynKuro:

So I've come close to shifting every time I've tried but Idk how to make it fully happen. I've been doing the sleep methods and after I finish the method I can't go to sleep for some reason. Any tips or advice?

Ok so, there are a few things you could be doing wrong or not idk, first of all, make sure you're not trying back to back or else you will be drained and the energy level will not be where it needs to be, so take a break for like 4-5 days then try again, then make sure you're motivates, read other peoples shifting stories it will help you believe, also don't forget to meditate! You can also make a Spotify playlist relating to your dr, like my dr has a lot of summer vibes so I have a summer 2019 playlist. And you should definitely meditate! As for methods, if you can;t sleep try a no sleep method, or try staying up or whatever makes you tired. Hope this helped! Love you!

No one else asked any questions so yeah.

Guys I just want to say thank you! This book took support and perseverance and you guys gave it to me so thanks! I'll begin the sequel shortly, and I'm writing another book on the side so don't be upset if I don't update! I love you guys and I'll catch you on the flip side!