𝔦

Bella woke up to obnoxiously loud shouting coming from outside her room. She was currently in Pogtopia living with her older brothers, Technoblade, Wilbur and Tommy. She was the youngest child of Philza, being mere minutes younger than Tommy. Even though Tommy and Bella were twins, they looked nothing alike. Tommy with his blonde hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, tall height. Bella with her long light brown hair, dark green eyes and only being 5'5. Her older brothers towered over her and she was always overlooked, but she was there from the start.

She watched from the sidelines during the L'manberg VS Dream SMP war, but was there through the schlatt election, running with Wilbur and Tommy, finding their older brother again. She had missed Technoblade very much. Growing up, he always taught her how to defend herself, taught her the importance of family and loyalty and when he left home, it broke her. It was the first time in four years since she had seen him and when he arrived at Pogtopia, she was so happy. The two had always been the closest. Even if Tommy is her twin, she had always been the farthest from him.

I climbed out of bed, threw on some black pants and a random sweatshirt and walked out into the main area.

"Why is everyone screaming? It's so fucking early."

"Good morning to you too, Bella. If I were you, I would just sit this out." Techno warned her, ruffling her hair as she tried to shoo his hand away.

"What now?" I asked, slightly annoyed at him.

"He wants to blow up L'manberg." He blandly said.

"I thought we were just killing Schlatt, the tyrant." I questioned.

"That was the original plan, yes. But, I heard once Schlatt's gone, fucking Tommy and Tubbo are going to be the president."

"What the fuck? Thats-" I was cut off from Tommy yelling.

"YOU STUPID BASTARD! WE'RE TRYING TO TAKE IT BACK AND YOU JUST WANT TO BLOW IT UP? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Jesus, I can't deal with this bullshit. Want to spar?" I ask Techno, shaking my head.

"Sure, what weaponry?" He asked, walking towards the exit and outside to an open area.

"Wooden swords and shields." I told him, grabbing the items.

Once we were in an open location, I gave him the sword and shield.

"10 paces." He called.

We each took our 10 steps and turned around. I cautiously walked closer as he did the same. I brought my shield up as I took the first strike, hitting his arm. He countered me by doing a side sweep, hitting my shoulder. I winced, but countered it with an attempted trip. He dodged it and slammed his sword against mine. I used the opportunity to kick his leg and as he reacted to it, I swung the sword towards his leg and swept him on his feet. I jumped and pointed the sword towards his neck.

"Good job, you're improving." Techno observed, grabbing my out reached hand to get back up.

We spared for a few more hours, but eventually got hungry so we made our way back into Pogtopia where they had finished arguing for the day.

I started to cook steak and potatoes while Techno harvested more potatoes.

"Hey Bella, what's up with you today?" Tommy asked as I slid him a plate of steak and potatoes.

"I sparred with Techno for a few hours. How's planning a revolution going?"

"Not well, he just wants to blow it all up." Tommy replied.

"I don't understand why you care so much Toms. Look at what the government of L'manberg has made you do. Look what it made Tubbo do!" I shouted.

"That's not fair. TUBBO IS SPYING FOR US!" Tommy shouted back.

"BUT HE CHASED YOUR ASS OUT OF THOSE FUCKING WALLS THAT YOU HELPED BUILD AND DEFEND. DID HE NOT? HE HELPED BREAK DOWN THE WALLS THAT WE BUILT TO PROTECT L'MANBERG. NIKI JUST SIMPILY REFUSED! SHE TOOK OUR SIDE. SHE STILL HAS!"

"That is not fair, Bella and you know it." He scoffed, getting up and walking out.

"Unbelievable!" I shouted, rubbing my hand against my head.

He just doesn't get it. Sure, I hate the fucking government, but for a good reason. It chased and exiled me from my own home. It turns people against each other for power. Power and inequality divides us. He is a lost cause and Wilbur might be. He's slowly losing it. Just, jesus. I wish Phil was here.

The next day

"I have information!" Tubbo's voice rang out through the ravine and I made my way over to the meeting area where Wilbur, Tommy and Techno were already. I hadn't seen Techno since he was farming potatoes the day before. He left and disappeared for hours and sometimes days at times.

"There will be a festival in a few days! We're going to celebrate democracy and manberg." Tubbo chirpily explained.

I rolled my eyes at the final part, knowing that was total bullshit.

"Is that the day we attack?" I asked.

"When we go, I'll blow it up." Wilbur said, with a sort of faze in his eyes.

"Wilbur, no please." Tommy pleaded.

"It's too late , Tommy." Techno told him, putting an arm on his shoulder.

"Well, let's prepare." I smirked.