NOAH

Sweet morning

        Though I wanted that moment to froze forever, the sun rise the next day intimating that, these things will happen only in my dreams. But you know how the morning was like…..

           As my head was facing against his bare body, I opened my eyes and went to the cloud nine. I woke up Luis while trying to get out of the bed without him knowing. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. ‘Good morning Noah, you slept well last night?’. I turned to face him and said, ‘yes I did and you’. I tried to make normal conversation so that I don’t ruin this sweet morning. He smiled and slowly rubbed my hair. And I’m sure you know how that feels. And finally he said, I better get going before I do anything that I later regret Noah. He winked at ne. He gave a peck on my forehead and asked me to get ready for school. That’s how it ended.

      As I was getting ready to leave my mom called me and said that they’ve arrived home. As I don’t want to go home right now, I told her that I will see her evening. Then we both reached school together. Seeing us Mia gave a weird smile and I understood what that smile does mean.

I’ll see you at the class, Luis said and left.

Here we go…someone is getting so busy, don’t know because he has got a job or a date or both……

Alright Mia, you gotta stop this. There is nothing going on between us. Okay, NOTHING.

    So, there’s something between you and Luis, because I never said you have a date with Luis, she said and smiled. No actually she laughed so hard.

     If you are done then shall we get in? Because I don’t want to be get teased anymore. Yeah, I do enjoy this but still I cannot let her know of that. And I just want this day to end soon. We entered the class and Mia sat on the left desk and asked to shift place. And i asked why? She pointed at Luis, he was sitting opposite to that. Oh my god please spare me!!!!

*****************
Hope you liked that. Leave a comment and hit the star guys!!