NOAH

Shall We?

i hope Luis did like everything. This smile on his face tells that he's so much happy. Alright let's not get greedy. Even if he loves a small part of today, that's more than enough for me. After cutting cake he turned towards me. Having all his love in his eyes and that look on his face says...

'Thank you Noah. Thank you so much. I don't know if this day could be any perfect awesome, without you. I made a wise choice the moment i decided to follow my heart. That moment everything my heart wanted is, following your heart and making it mine someday. I love you Noah Salvatore from this side to the other side'

'Other side exists only in vampire diaries Luis' everyone smiled at that. Luis was right. I don't know if this day could be any perfect. Everyone whom Luis loves and cares about are here, wearing dazzling smile on their face. And this giant baby in front of me deserves this happiness. 'I love you Luis Lark'.

'Alright birthday baby feed the cake to your love', Luis mom said. He smiled and came closer to me. And he did it. I feel so embarrassed. I didn't want to show off our love like this in front of everyone, especially his mom. Ugh, yeah i still haven't figured out how to address his mom. Mia was looking at me with her those super weird feel. I know I'm dead on Monday, Mia and Zoey are going to tease me like hell. And then the day went just that. Last but not least, we all took a selfie of us glued to each other. Everyone said their final wishes and headed back home. And here we are Noah, Luis and his mom standing in front of Luis's house. Oh my god its super awkward and super silent.

'Alright sweeties, i gotta go. My taxi has arrived'. I was like what??? You are leaving mom? Ugh ultimately I'll end up calling her that only. The whole day Luis didn't see me and there i am increasing his urge to see me...... It's his birthday and he didn't got even a minute of time with me alone. I don't know what will happen if she's not here!!!!

'Umm Noah?? '

'Yes aunty?? '

'Wait what? Aunty?? Noah you still haven't figured it out. Call her mom. After all she's going to be your mother-in-law' i gave him a strong stare. 'Try calling her mom Noah!!'. And his mom was looking at me, i mean she was waiting for me to say that. Alright here we go. 'Have a safe trip back home.....Mom'

'There we go. Oh my god my boyfriend is so sweet, isn't he mom?'

'Alright Luis, stip it already. Look at him, he's so confused. Noah dear, if you feel things are going too fast you can always ask him to slow down. Holding hands together you guys need to walk at the same speed, irrespective of any relationship. If not at the end you guys will be wondering where did you stopped holding the hands! Anyway serious things apart, i wish you guys the best'.

'Thank you Mrs. Chloe'

'Luid open the door. You guys are so tired. Now you both go inside and take rest and rest only. You guys have school tomorrow remember?'. We both chuckled. Luis went to open the gate. And i went forward to hug her. She smiled and embraced me.

'Noah, take a good care of him. He's been through a lot for this love. Embrace each other at all down times'

'That's a given aunty. I will take care of him. You can rest assured!'

'Thank you love. Alright bye'

'Bye aunty'

'Bye mom'. That's it. I turned back and looked at Luis. Oh man......... That look on his face!!!!! I know what does that mean. Don't smile like that Luis I'll kill you.

'Shall we?' he gestured me to go inside. And i went. As soon as we enter the room. He held my hand, and pulled me to his side. 'Fogetting something my love'. That's it, i ran out of breath, i couldn't swallow, i kept starring. He looked so deeply into my eyes. 'Luis, I'm tired, is there any way that we can possibly postpone this?'  He suddenly burst out laughing.

'Noah!!!! What are you even thinking? I was jus gonna ask for a dance. I mean we've never done this and this day calls for one right? Shall we?'

'Sure my love!' he pulled me even closer and sang a song. I don't know how to dance, i just went the way he went. Actually i realised onething. With him i feel like everything is possible. And he jus continued singing and i think this one is THE song.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you!
Darling don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a 1000 years!
I'll love you for a 1000 more"

*******************************
It always feels good to have someone by our side, who could make us feel like anything and everything is possible!! Hope you guys loved it. Please leave a comment 🌸