𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

we were driving around derry in amy (belchs car) belch was in the drivers seat, vic was sitting in the passenger seat and i was sitting between patrick and henry. the radio was blasting music, the windows were rolled down so the wind was in my h/l h/c (hair length) (hair colour).i smirked to myself and leaned my head against the window with the wind in my face. 

Henry's POV

i look at y/n, beside me, she's smiling to herself with her head against the window. she looks so pretty...No i can't be going soft, i cant, not because of her. never in one million years would i go soft because of a girl. NEVER.
"enjoying yourself!" i ask with a grin.
she turned to me and continued to smirk. "yep!" she teased.
i snuck my arm around her shoulders, she silently turned to me and held my hand ,smirking flirtatiously. she's so hot, i have to have her.

y/ns POV

i silently grabbed his hand that was around my shoulder and smirk flirtatiously at him, to tease him. he bites his lip as he looks at me.
"hey!!!" vic yells. henry and i turn to him. "no fucking in belchs car!!" belch looks in the mirror at me and smiles ,i smile back. henry turns back to me and grins. "heading home y/n??" belch asks. "yeah it's just down that road there" i replied grinning.

your house

"bye henry, bye belch!" i say climbing out the door. "see ya later!!" henry says smiling. "bye y/n" belch says.
henry turns to him and send a sharp glare. "umm ok bye boys!" i say walking back to my house pausing before opening the door, scared my dad was inside, because i forgot to check for the car. i open the door with caution as i hear belch drive away.  "welcome home doll!!"my dad slurs. "why were you with those boys??" he says walking towards me. "friends" i say with fear in my voice. he punches me hard in the stomach, falling to the ground in agony. "go to your room!!" he slurs.
i run to my room and close the door locking it behind me. i slide my back down the door and hold back tears. "dickhead" i whisper to myself. i walk up to the mirror and see a cut on my lip, from falling on the ground. "oh shit" i say, wiping the blood with my finger. "that's bad..." i whisper.

Henry's POV

y/n pauses before opening the door, i don't know why. belch drives away, we were only a tiny bit away when i heard a yell coming from her house. i ignored it, it was probably nothing. "keep away from her belch, she all mine!!" i snarled at him. "ooh he's getting protective of his girlfriend!" patrick says smirking. how dare he even speak. " shut the fuck up!!!" i yell at him.

at henry's house

"see you henry!" belch says sarcastically. "yeah..see ya!" i replied.
i walk up the driveway as belch drives away, speeding down the street. i see my dads car further up the drive, so i turn and quickly go ,backwards heading towards the town.
i'm gonna go to y/n 's house just in case.

y/n's POV

i clean my face up and get changed, because it was getting dark an already 8:24 pm

your pjs

i walk out of the bathroom and sit on the bed and turn on my tv

i walk out of the bathroom and sit on the bed and turn on my tv. i hear a knock on my window and i jump up and grab my knife

i approach the window with caution, and pull open the curtains, i feel a sigh of relief when i see it's just henry, and open the window, putting my knife in my desk

"hey love!" henry says with a sly grin.

"what are you doing here henry?" i ask, confused about the fact he's at my house again.

he climbs inside, pushing past the curtain and lying down on the perfectly made bed.

"i wanted to see you, come lay down" he replies.

"no way henry!"  i say with frustration in my voice.

"come on love!" he says with a cheeky smirk.

i give in and sit beside him laying down. "fine" i say feeling defeated.

"i like you, y/n...like a lot" henry says quietly with no emotion on his face or in his voice.

"i like you a lot too" i say.

i stand up and go to the window to shut it, but as soon as i make it over to the window, henry pins me to the wall.
he kisses me, as he pulls me closer in.
i just go along with it, just to try.