Diary and some forgotten memories

"As it's past 10 am, I went to sister's work place to find her. And I'm surprised to see my 3 close friends Neha,Luna and Tia with my sister. Their conversation stopped me before I went near them."

«Sister Lu, everything is going according to your plan now. Are you happy? - Tia»

«Not really. I will only feel happy if I completely destroy her. - Lu Mei»

«But sister Lu, why did you hate her so much? Isn't she your sister? - Luna»

«SHE IS NOT MY SISTER. That bi*** dare to seduce MY brother Fan. You know one year back, when he suddenly came to our house, I was so excited. But he didn't come for me, it's for that ***ch. - Lu Mei»

«So you can't control yourself and tried to kill her? - Neha»

«Hmph... That girl is rather lucky to escape but brother Fan seems to know that we are the one who did it and took that wh*** to his house. -Lu Mei»

As Lu Ning is reading,she is seeing flashes of the scene from her memory. The feeling of her sister and best friends plotting against her trying to kill her, it's not something easy to handle.

"Even though I didn't do anything to them, they're trying to kill me. The further I heard their talk,the more unbalanced my mental state become."
Lu Ning stopped reading and clutched her head tightly. Her head hurts so much that it will split.

Then she clearly remembered what happened from that day. As she lost consciousness,she dreamt of the same scene. Not only trying to kill her, Lu Mei even gave her a drug which will reduce her wariness towards a person.

*The scene happened that day*

'It seems Fan Jing already saw me before and because he came to our house to look for me,she tried to kill me because of her jealousy. They didn't even tell me about him. What a great FAMILY I have?'

That day all things became clear to her. That sister of hers did everything she can do to separate her and Fan Jing. Analysing everything, only then she understood how much he loves her and values her.

Lu Ning can't bear to stay in that place anymore and quickly left that place and found a playground near. She sat on a bench thinking over all the things that happened. Him getting interested in her,her sister trying to kill her, friends betraying her.

She completely forgot the time and it's already evening. Seeing the time,she quickly went back home. The moment she entered,she saw Fan Jing sitting in the living room. Complicated emotions appeared in her eyes as she saw him.

She wanted to go to him and apologize and wanted to try starting a relationship with him. But before she can say anything,he angrily shouted at her for leaving without telling anyone and arriving late.

Hearing his shouting,the tears she stopped from flowing since morning broke out. She knew he's just worried about her but she can't stop the tears. And seeing her crying,Fan Jing quickly left the place flustered not knowing what to do.

As she went to her room,she called her sister and asked her to come to Fan Jing's home tomorrow. She wanted to face her and ask her 'did she really never once thought of her as a family?'

The next day, her sister came but also brought her parents with her. She came wearing a nice dress like she wanted to impress someone. Her bad luck, Fan Jing is not home. Then she asked them why they raised her if they just want to kill her.

At first they're surprised but then started hurling curses at her. 'How could you be our family?', 'You don't even have the right to call Xiao Mei as sister', 'Everytime I hear you calling us mom,dad, I really want to kill you.'

Those words for Lu Ning felt like someone stabbing her heart with thousands of knives. Before she can register everything,they pushed her from the stairs.

*End of the scene*