3. KNOWING HER

Sanskar was frustrated and angry from himself for not able to find his SNOW WHITE. He is determined to find her at any cost.

We can see a magnificent mansion, workers are working and decorating house. Elderly aged woman after giving instructions started to walk towards room "don't know where is ma'am, I told her to come down to have lunch but she is so careless regarding her health".

She entered into Room which is painted with mixture of all colors, in middle of room there is a king side bed with teddy bear lying there, window's glass was painted with peacock drawing as when sun rays fall on it in early morning it feels like peacock feathers are glittering. Lady walked forward leading her to pool side where we can see a girl playing with water. Her angelic face is glowing in sun light.

Lady smiled seeing girl lost in nature and said "ma'am breakfast is ready, should I bring it here? Or will come downstairs?".

" please bring it to my room today I will eat with my cutie's" girl said happily watching different types of flowers in poor area.

"sure Swara ma'am" saying lady left to bring breakfast to room.

Swara then started to talk with plants while watering it "how are you Genia wow today you are looking good, Lilly you too jaan, wow rose today you gave two flowers it's so beautiful just like you baby" like this she talked with every plants and came side to have her breakfast. She was going to washroom to wash her hands when she faced a problem, her big doe eyes filled with tears seeing her helplessness. Lady who entered to give her milk got sad but soon plastered a smile and helped her.

"thank you Martha aunty, don't know how my wheel chair got stuck" she said sadly.

Yes guys swara is disabled girl, she can't walk without stick but in house she use wheel chair as doctor advised her not to put pressure on her legs.

"it's my duty ma'am, please drink this milk"seeing milk swara's sad face replaced by yuck face.

"I don't want this tasteless milk Huh" swara said making faces while Martha smiled as its not new to her.

"sure ma'am let me tell Ragini ma'am actually she is in call" showing her phone which is on while swara's eyes widened in shock.

"arey I mean i m drinking na... I loveeeee milk, it's so tasty, it gives us calcium and good for health also" saying she drank milk in one breath while Martha giggled, swara made faces after finishing milk.

"shona you are still a kid, god knows how will I handle you" Ragini who was on other side of video call said glaring at her kiddo bestie while swara pouted cutely.

"same way my poor future jiju is handling you" swara giggled while saying.

"shona when are you coming? You know na i want you to meet him, but you are not ready" Ragini said.

"rago sorry but soon I will be back just few days more please" swara said pleading through her eyes "OK have to get ready bye rago don't make my jiju run by your craziness"

"you " Ragini warned but swara cutted call laughing.

***************

"if you are done talking with my sautan can you please spare some time for your fiancee" came a sarcastic comment from behind.

"don't be jealous Mr Maheshwari" Ragini replied with same tone.

"what can you expect from me when you always keep talking with your girl friend and when you don't you keep worrying about her" boy complained like kid while Ragini giggled seeing his expression.

"stop complaining like kid Laksh, you are looking like monkey" man who is sitting in next table of restaurants said while checking mails in phone.

"you will say like that only na as you didn't faced such situations, you will understand my pain when YOUR girlfriend will ignore you for her bestie like my girl friend doing Mr Sanskar Maheshwari Huh" Laksh snapped at sanskar who in return give him I don't care look.

"I don't know about you both but I m hungry so I m ordering" he took menu from table and ordered food.

"why don't you join us sanskar? " Ragini asked as he always sit separately from them.

"because I don't want to witness your fiancee's filmy romantic dialogue moreover I don't want to invade your privacy LOVE BIRDS you both enjoy so that in future you both don't interfere in my LOVE LIFE" sanskar said smiling dreamily thinking about his SNOW WHITE while raglak's jaw dropped listening him.

"are we missing something?" Laksh whispers in Ragini's ears while she shrugged it off.

"In your dreams Mr. SM because I m not going to let go such golden opportunity of irritating you, it's my birth right" Laksh said teasingly earning death glare from sanskar.

"don't dare to mess with SM Mr Laksh Maheshwari or you will regret" sanskar smirked seeing Laksh pouting because he know no one can win over sanskar.

"Huh whatever" Laksh said in non sense tone while Ragini giggled seeing their cute banters.

Sanlak fight like enemies, pull each other legs like best friends, support each other like brothers. They are brothers but not by blood but by heart. Co-incidence even their surname is same MAHESHWARI. Laksh was always there for Sanskar whenever he need a supporter vise versa it was sanskar who helped Laksh to propose Ragini.

*******************

Swara feeling happy seeing her company getting new project, she hugged her father's photo smiling through teary eyes.

"Papa see your dream is coming true, our company is going to achieve heights soon I will make it come true" swara promised to her father looking at sky where a bright star twinkled.

Swara was only child of Sharmishta Gadodia and Shekar Gadodia, their princess who lost her wings (walking ability) after meeting with accident at age 10 loosing her mother with it. Shekar who loved his wife immensely felt broken but gathered himself for his daughter. He become swara's mother and father both. For swara her father was best friend, mentor, father, mother, siblings everything but two years back god snatched her only family SHEKAR GADODIA due to health problem.

Shekar was a businessman, he owned a gaming company names S3 which develop new games, his only dream is to make his gaming company NO.1 now after her father's demise swara took over gaming company and family after her hard work she got her first project.

******************

Sanskar dining with his parents as usual it was Sujata who is blabbering her whole day while Ram and Sanskar is listening without any choice 😂😂.

Sujata all of sudden asked "Sanskar did you find my bahu?"

Sanskar who was eating chocked hearing his mother's question while Ram gave him water patting his back "Sujata don't give such shock then he is eating how many times I told you" Ram glared his wife who pouted.

"Mom just give me some time" sanskar replied after calming himself.

"OK my son" Sujata smiled at her son.

Precap: WHO IS HE?

Hi my dear lovely readers and silent readers, who comments and who don't comment.

Who is story proceeding?

I hope it's not boring.