27. LIFE WITHOUT YOU

"sanskar come have your breakfast, I have prepared your favorite dish" Sujata called him who is going all ready in black tuxedo.

"I m not hungry mom, don't wait for me" saying sanskar left without turning.

Sujata cried sitting in sofa, Ram hugged her to console "why this happened with our son Ram? Why destiny played this cruel game with him? Why god snatched his only happiness? I can't see him like this"

"My heart is saying that soon everything will be okay. " Ram tried to console his wife

"When? It's been 2 months that incident happened, my daughter Ram till now I didn't showered my love to her, I didn't get time to pamper her god snatched my daughter now I m scared that I will loose my son too" Sujata sobbed in his arms while Ram closed his eyes in pain.

"Get a grip on yourself suju if you break like this then how will you handle our son?" Ram asked

"I failed Ram, I can see his darkness is swallowing him but he is not letting anyone to help him, he didn't cried nor showed any emotions. First he used to get angry throw things but now" she wiped her tears "please god save my son, bring back his happiness" she prayed to God.

Laksh who heard all that left from there silently and called Atul knowing sanskar won't pick his call "where is sanskar?"

"King went to mission ALONE" Atul replied getting ready to hear a blast

"What? Why did you let him go alone? Don't you know it's dangerous?" Laksh yelled being worried for his friend who turned stone from last 2 months "send me the location now" disconnected the call "aunty said right first you used to get angry but after Swara left us you stopped showing your emotions"

Flash back

All reached accident place where police department finding swara.

"Sorry Mr Maheshwari but after falling from so high I don't think Miss Gadodia must be alive" police officer said feeling sorry for family.

Nothing will happen to shona if you don't want to find her then I will" Ragini shouted and tried to go while Laksh stopped her.

"Let them do their work Ragini" Laksh said hugging her who is crying mess.

"This car's break were tempered I think this is murder not accident" constable said to officer making others shock.

"But who wants to kill swara? she don't have any enmity with anyone" Ragini was shocked to hear constable's word.

"we will find out ma'am" officer said in professional tone

Sanskar looked furious "no need"

All looked at sanskar like he lost his mind while he continued "no need to file any case I want to close this" saying he left from there.

Laksh and Atul looked each other knowing hidden meaning about his words.

Sanskar didn't came out of his room from two days nor they heard any breaking sounds. All were worried like hell other side there was no news about swara Atul put all his sources to find QUEEN but no use not even her body like she had vanished in air.

3rd day Sanskar came out but something was different. He was so calm like sea nothing like before it was calmness before storm.

Flash back ends.

Truck was moving on road all of sudden driver put break making others jerk.

"Hay what happened? Why you put sudden break?" one person asked driver when he pointed out.