Watch Your Mouth

https://www.wattpad.com/1255961152?

check out my other story!!!

———————————————————————
> Playlist for Dream X Reader <

> Gone, Gone, Gone By Phillip Phillips <
> Boyfriend By Ariana Grande and Social House <
> I Gotta A Feeling By The Black Eyed Peas <
> E.T. By Katy Perry and Kanye West <
> Sweater Weather By The Neighborhood <
> Arms By Christina Perri <
> Sucker By Jonas Brothers <
> How Do You Sleep By Sam Smith <
> Like That By Bea Miller <
—————————————————————
TW// Panic Attacks, Yelling, Violence, Main Character Arguments
—————————————————————

     You sucked in a large breath as his arms wrapped around you. You were swallowed with love and a huge smile crossed your lips. You were beyond happy. Pulling away, you looked him in the eyes, "God, it is so nice to actually...see you."

    "I was saying to Dream this all feels like such fantasy, I still can't believe most of us are here." Sapnap smiled and stood in front of the door, then laughed and shook his head, "You probably want to come in right? I'm so stupid." He muttered the last bit to himself, "Do you need help with your bags?"

    "It really does." You replied in a breathy voice, but it was filled with some sort of relief. "Oh, yeah, maybe a little." You shrugged and teased him with a bit of a laugh, it was so awesome seeing him and on top of that, it felt like you guys have been in person with each other for years, it was an oddly comfortable feeling. "No I got it, thanks though." You said as you grabbed your suitcase and lugged it into the house. Scanning around the house, you thought Dream was there first, you told him to not pick you up to stay here and greet everyone, but nonetheless, you saw others and were excited to see them. You kept your suitcase and backpack by the door and first ran around to say hello to everyone. It really was just...a dream.

    Everyone sat in the living area, but Techno and you left so he could show you around and fill you in on some things. "Alright, down there are some bedrooms, I am sure you could have one alone since well...you're the only female here." He chuckled.

    "Also, where are Will and George?" You said still wondering about Dream, but you were sure he was okay.

    "Oh, they're flying in tomorrow from tonight." Techno explained and led you to one of the bedrooms that didn't have anything in it.

    You dragged your stuff along and heard the chattering from the center of the house, "Cool, cool." You smiled at him, nodded and pulled your stuff in the room. "Thanks." You added, he was being so much more calm in person than you expected him to be, "Also," Your voice became just louder than a whisper, "Where is Dream?"

    "Yeah, no problem." He said leaning ready to leave until you stopped and asked where Dream was, he whispered back, "He saw you were here, you know when the cab pulled up," He began explaining in a low voice, "and he dashed into his room, he hasn't come out since." Techno laughed and leaned against the doorway, "I think he is afraid what you might think of him, since you've never seen his face, but you've known him the longest." He shrugged and pointed his thumb behind him, your eyes followed and saw a shut door.

    You laughed at the explanation. Did Dream not want to see you or something? You didn't understand. "You think I should check on him?" You asked Techno, unpacking some of your things and tossing your backpack on the bed.