Chapter 09

The next day, (Y/N) went out with his Duel Runner of a boat used to enter or exit illegally in Satellite.

"Excuse me. Do you know anyone who could know me?" (Y/N) asked a passerby who was heading for the boat to get out of the island.

"For some day, who does not know the Dragon Mage?" Rethinked the passerby before leaving in the boat while the Mana appears to be invisible except another (Y/N).

"You made it difficult." Mana said, standing next to (Y/N).

"I feel pretty stupid like that, Mana." (Y/N) said putting on his helmet.

He climbs on his Runner before starting to roll the streets hoping to find a place he will recognize.

But after many he found nothing and decided to stop at the level of a ruined theater in which he enters to find on the stage a throne. And for a moment, a kid who looks like him sitting on a white couch watching a television for a discussion between Lazard and Jack is going on in the same theater. A conversation where Lazard offers Jack, if he takes the Duel Runner and Yusei's Stardust Dragon card.

"What was that?" (Y/N) asked.

"A memory." Said a man wearing a classic biker outfit with an all-black helmet standing on a high platform.

"Who are you?" (Y/N) asked suspiciously.

"Someone who can get you answers to your questions." The man said before stepping back and out of (Y/N)'s field of vision.

"Hey, wait!" (Y/N) said before the man appeared on a black Duel Runner with orange patterns as he walked out of the theater. (Y/N) left for his Duel Runner and started as quickly as possible to pursue the man and stops in a dump where the man is stopping. "But who are you, fucking shit?! And tell me your name this time." He said.

In response the man removed his helmet revealing a face identical to (Y/N) with blond hair and blue eyes, which made (Y/N) shudder with surprise.

"Surprised?" The man asked (Y/N).

"Answer me, who are you and why do you look like me?" (Y/N) asked, looking at him angrily.

"I'll explain later for our similar appearance. And as for my name, my name is Nemesis. And if you want answers to your questions you will have to fight." Said the man named Nemesis activating his Duel Disk.

"So, repair yourself to lose." (Y/N) said as she took her own Duel Disk as the two were activated and flames violently surrounded them while Nemesis's eyes glowed purple.

"DUEL!!" Say the two opponents by firing five cards.

(Y/N) : 4000 Life points

Némésis : 4000 Life points

"I'll start." Nemesis said, drawing a card. "I'll use Shaddoll Zefranaga and Shaddoll Zefracore to set the Pendulum Scale! I'm taking control of this Duel starting now!" He says that two new zones appear at each end of his Duel Disk and that he poses the monsters he mentioned that appear inside the tube of blue light while a giant Pendulum sways between them. two monsters. "I'm allowed to summon monsters from Level 2 through 6 all at the same time!" Dit-il alors que trois des cartes qu'il a en main apparaissent sur le terrain, tous en mode défense.

Reptilianne Viper (LV2, Type: Reptile/Tuner, Attribute: Dark, Atk: 0 Def: 0)

Shaddoll Squamata (LV2, Type: Spellcaster/Flip/Effect, Attribute: Dark, Atk: 1800 Def: 1000)

Breaker the Magical Warrior (LV4, Type: Spellcaster/Effect, Attribute: Dark, Atk: 1600 Def: 1000)

"What is this summon?!" (Y/N) said in shock.