Chapter 2

*Used same picture cause this is basically just Tsukkis POV  of what happened in chapter one.*

Tsukkishima's POV

***

I was walking to the gym when the cute tangerine bumped into me. I said something rude without thinking about it. I didnt regret it thought because I got to see him mumble.  Youre so cute when you mumble. I didn't realize I had said it aloud until he said "Wha-what!"

I tried to play it off so I said " Why do I always have to repeat myself around you." I said while leaning in to whisper on his ear. "I said your cute when you start to mumble."

This caused him to turn red almost like a tomato.

Then I rembered that he said something about going to practice which caused ne to remember the text Daichi sent.

***
TEXT CONVERSATION
***

Daichi: Hey Tsukkishima practice is canceled today.

Tsukki: Okay

***
END OF TEXT CONVERSATION
***

I looked at his flushd face and chuckled. Then I looked at his hair. It looked so fluffy. I started to pet him.

"Practice is canceled today. Did you not get the text."

God he's cute. I wonder what he would do if I realeased some pheromones. I didn't  do it of course. I've been told that I have really strong pheromones and I don't  want him to go into heat. I don't think I can hold myself back if he did.

My thoughts were interupted when I heard a purr. I realized that I was still petting his head and blushed. He looked up at me and then ran away. He's probably just going home.

HE PURRED! OMG I THINK MY HEART JUST SKIPPED A BEAT. AM I STILL IN LOVE WITH HINATA.

No that couldn't be it right. No! I don't like him anymore. I love him. God I'm in love with Shouto.

I was so distracted by my thoughts I didn't realize that I was right outside my house staring at the door, until my brother walked outside to make sure I was okay.

***

I heard a loud clap and snapped out of my thoughts. My brother was sitting on the couch next to me.

"Hey man, you okay. You've been distracted since you got home. "

"Huh, Oh I'm fine. Just thinking about something that happened today."

"Kei you want to talk about it."

I looked at my brother. I can tell him anything but why is this so hard to talk about. 

I thought some more before finally giving in.

I told him about what happened today with Hinata.

He listened. That's the thing abouit my brother he's a great listener.

When I finished telling him everything he said, " I read this thing online where it said if you can't stop thinking about that person and you just want to be with them all the time. If youi think they're cute and have a great personality-" he trailed off.

"What" i said.

"Kei I think you found your destined partner or in other words I think you found your soulmate."

"Soulmate" I didn't even think about that. I realized that I had constantly been thinking about him since I met him the first day at practice. He was always on my mind. Where ever I was I was always reminded of him. Could he be my soulmate. 

Wait is he even an omega. He did purr earlier when I was petting his hair. He always smells sweet like chocolate and oranges. That's part of the reason why I call him tangerine. His hair is orange and he is always smiling. He makes me smile although a I'll never tell him that.

My thoughts were interupted by a chuckle which turned into a full on hysterical laugh. When I snapped out of my thoughts my brother was on the floor laughing and shouting.

"My brother found his soulmate. My little brother found his soulmate. My baby Kei found his so-"

Before he could finish, I threw the couch pillow at him.

"Hey! What was that for!?"

"You were being loud." I said as I made my way to my room.

This was going to be a long night.

***

I DECIDED TO DO TSUKKISHIMAS POINT OF VEIW. WHICH TOOK ME FOREVER CAUSE I HAD TO KEEP FLIPPING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEM THE CHAPTERS HAD TO MAKE SURE THAT I USED THE RIGHT WORDS AND THEY SAID THE SAME THING AND DID THE SAME ACTIONS. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO I'M SUPER NERVOUS HOPE YOU'RE  ENJOYING THE STORY. BY MY LOVELY BISCUTS. LOVE YOU ALL.  °3° ♡♡♡♡