Chapter 3

Hinata's POV

***

"You're cute when you start to mumble"

"I bet you'd look cute doing something else too." He said as he took my hand and put it on his crotch. Omg he's hard!

I look up at him and my face started to warm up. HE'S HARD.

"Y-you-You're hard. And huge." I stuttered out then realizing what I said turned an turned an even brighter shade of red.

All of a sudden his lips were on mine. They're so warm. We stayed like that for a while. My hand on his crotch. Our lips softly touching. I than remembered that my hand was still on his dick. I moved it which caused him to moan a little.

Then he bit my bottom lip which made me whimper. He took this as an invitation and stuck his tongue down my throat. After he finished exploring my mouth he picked me up by the thighs and slammed me against the wall deepening the kiss. I instinctly wrapped my legs around his waist and our dicks touched and I moaned. I want more.

Beep beep beep beep beep.

I woke up startled by the sound of my alarm clock. Then looked down. Not again this is the sixth time this month and it's only October seventh.

Every time. Tsukkishima's been on my mind and in my dreams since he called me cute. My omega can't handle it. I've been getting hornier. Guess it must be because my heat is close.

Every time I close my eyes he's there. I've been avoiding him for a week now.

The team things that we got into a fight again. Honestly I just can't face him because of my dreams. It's so embarrassing.

I groaned and went to the shower to take care of my problem. At least one of my problems.

***
TIME SKIP TO MORNING PRACTICE
***

"Kageyama can you pass to me. I want to practice my spike."

"Sure" he said and grabbed a volleyball and he started to set it and I would spike it. This when I'm for a few minutes.

"Shouto Hinata" said a very scary voice. I recognised it immediately. It was Tsukkishima.

"Y-yes." I said trembling a little at the alpha pheromones being released. The team most of realized it too and the omegas started to tremble and whimper.

"We need to talk, right now." He said.

"Wh-why?" I said.

"Because a certain little tangerine has been avoiding me for a week now and I can't stand it. Why have you been ignoring me?" He said.

"I-I haven't been ignoring you" it's true I've been trying to avoid him. Wait that's basically the same thing. Oops.

"Yes you have." He said.

"Uh ummm can we talk about this later" I said blushing slightly.

"No we can't talk about it later. I want an answer and I want it now." He said yelling the last part. I didn't say anything. He walked up to me and I could smell his pheromones. They were so strong. They smelled of strawberries. My favorite.

I leaned in trying to smell more. I realized that I was sniffing him as blushed.

"Uh ummm I umm I can't stop thinking about ummm what you said that day and umm this is embarrassing."

"Go on" he said making his pheromones stronger causing my knees to buckle and my breath hitched. Oh no not now not right now.

"I-i need you A-Alpha." I said making Tsukki back up and blush.

"Help me" I said and grabbed his hands and put them on my crotch.

"H-help me A-Alpha. It hurts." I said.

His blushed turned scarlet and he picked me up bridal style. He took me home.

I could hear him panting he was trying to control himself. 

I buried my head in his neck and took a deep breath. Loving the way he smelled. Like strawberries and kiwi. My favorite.

I started to lick his neck causing him to moan. 

He started walking faster and instead of going to my house we went to his house. Which was closer.

He opened the door and carried me to his room.  He put me down causing me to whimper. I grabbed his pillow. It smelled like him. I started to move my hips. Rubbing my hard on against his blanket.

"H-help me Alpha. I-i need you to help me. I-it hurts."

I heard a groan before he pounced me.

****

AND THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER THREE. SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TOMMOROW OR WHENEVER I HAVE TIME. BYE MY LOVELY BISCUTS. LOVE YOU ALL. °3° ♡♡ 

          XOXO AUTHUR