Chapter Ten - Lost

Oh brother

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait.

Didn't he say he was sick?

I have to make sure he gets better! I just don't know where he lives, but I'll find it! If my name isn't Norway I'll- Oh look Finland's up! Norway thought to himself, while the crackling of the stove brought him out of his thoughts.

Norway plated his food, and watched Finland stumble around while shovelling his meal down.

The rest of his brothers thumped down the stairs, heading towards the kitchen.

"I'm going out today." Norway announced. He was met with a bunch of grunts and 'hmm's.

Norway placed his dishes away, put on his scarf and stepped out the door.

He strutted towards the big rock, and decided to follow the rocky path that surged left.

The leaves crunched beneath his feet. The greenery around him grew thinner and thinner, till he eventually came to the town Eng probably lived at.

Norway walked for ages, occasionally giving pets to Daisy. (because why wouldn't you?)

He decided to knock on doors and ask if England lived there.

"Sorry who?"

"No, he doesn't live here sonny."

"I'm sorry, I don't have my hearing aids on, what did you say?"

It was hopeless

He was close to giving up, sitting down on a bench that was conveniently close to Eng's house, unbeknownst to Norway.

"Oi, you."

Norway looked behind him and saw a country with a green, white and orange flag.

"Yes?"

"I saw you lookin' for somethin. I might be able to help." The country pronounced. (I say pronounced, but his accent was so thick you could barely understand what he was mumbling)

Norway stared in intrigue and concern. Who is this? What if he's dangerous?

"I promise I won't kidnap ye' sonny."

"Um, ok."

For the day, Norway and this mystery country sat and talked about things, and soon it had become the evening.

"Hey, come to my house, just for the night."

"Are you sure?"

"Course'! You could sleep in my spare room for the night, and I could help ye find who your looking for."

"O-ok then."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I'm sorry this was munted, I thought it had saved but it didn't and I hadn't noticed until now,

Eeeee
~Waikato, signing out!