Chapter Three - Help

Soon, I'll be brave enough to introduce myself to the music boy, and maybe, if he doesn't hate me, learn his name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England groggily opened his eyes, his cheeks wet with tears, a pack of empty ciggs on the bedside table.

It was around 11 AM, and Eng was already grumpy.

his room smelled like smoke and shepherds' pie, for he had eaten two bowls full.

He sat up with a throbbing headache, his thoughts racing with bad memories. He needed to get out, get some fresh air. He opened his bedside table drawer; a lighter and another box of cigarettes. He also grabbed his guitar and bolted out of the door. Luckily for him, it was too early for anyone to be up.

He began trotting through the neighborhood, but once he reached the outskirts of the forest, he broke into a sprint.

He kept running and running, and soon enough he got out of breath.

His tail was twitching, and his ears were ringing. He recognised the place he ended up. The big rock.

He tried to ground himself with breathing exercises and moving around a bit, but it didn't help the overbearing feeling of nausea. His eyes began to close, and his world turned white.

Around 15 minutes later (for England it would feel like only 1) England snapped back into reality. He was still in the forest, with his ciggs, his lighter, and his guitar.

He took a deep breath, and tried to ground himself. His ears picked up crunching of boots on the grass.

"No, dad, go away! I don't need your help!" England snapped, on the verge of tears.

"I don't think I'm your father, dude"

England looked up, and saw some sort of angel country, with a red, blue and white flag. His clothes were all fluffy, and looked horribly warm.

"Well, it doesn't matter who you are, go away!"

"No, I don't think I will."

The angel country grabbed under England's shoulders, and heaved England up to a sitting position.

Then the angel country sat down opposing England, and took of his coat. He then threw it around England's shoulders.

It was warm, fluffy, and smelled like root beer and the ocean.

"My names Norway, you ok?"

"No, because your here."

"Well, what's your name?"

"Why should I tell you, you sack of shit?"

Angel coun- Norway looked irked, but that was England's aim. It did make England's heart pang, seeing an annoyed Norway.

"Right, well, I see you're annoyed... I know! I'll take you to my house; get you out of the cold, yes?"

"What? No! That is an awful ideAH!"

It was too late. Norway had already picked England up and was beginning to walk towards his house

"Get off of me you mongrel!"

Norway laughed, and kept walking

"You'll regret this..."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Here we go!
~Waikato signing out!