Dont want to lose you.

Kakshi x reader

"Come on....i just wanna see! Your face cant look THAT bad eh?"

"Nnnnope!"

You groaned in disappointment.

'If i sneak up on him maybe ill be able to pull his mask off and and see his face! Heheheeee' you thought.

"I know what your thinking, y/n. That wont work. Im a much better ninja than you. You would never be able to get close to me." Kakashi scoffed.

"Mmmm oh yeah? Well lets see."

He stood perfectly still as you crept toward him. He let you get so close that you took the opportunity to grab his shirt and pull him towards you.

"Seems like I AM THE BETTER NINJA."

"Hmmm really? Look at you. You're in a VERY vulnerable stance right now. I could easily knock you down." He said crossing his arms still while you hold him by the collar of his shirt.

"Try me."

You quickly pull hus face mask down.... only to find another mask.
'Well damn.'

He looks straight into your sparking eyes and raises his hand to tuck your hair behind your ear.
"Ohohooo we're going SOFT now are we? Some ninja you are!" You said letting go of his shirt.

"Well anyway, i gotta get home. See ya!" You said turning away only to be launched back around by Kakashi. "Well...you dont HAVE to be home right now." He said.
"Come to my place I'll make you some tea, eh?" 

You screamed internally at this. HE wants you to come to his place? A dream come true.

"Sure." You said, making sure to play it cool.

~time skip~
A/n: you are at his house and he made green tea for you and himself.

"Mmm this is good! How'd you learn to make such good tea?"

"Practice." He said shrugging.

"Uhh...aren't you going to drink it?"

"Sure, if you're prepared to see my face."

"OF COURSE I AM!! Uh..i mean, yeah i can take it." You said trying to play it cool

He slowly lifted his giant hand and pulled down the mask. He face was...beautiful. He had a birthmark by his mouth, and a gorgeous smile. You sat there is awe.

He tilted his head at you. "You okay?" He asked.

You realized you were staring and shor your head away from him.

"Perfectly fine!"

You watched him sip at his tea and you scooted closer to his side. He stopped drinking at looked at you.

This was your chance. You moved right next to him and rested your head on his shoulder.

He laughed softly and continued to sip his drink. "Seems im not the only soft one around here"

You scoffed and buried your face in him.

"Can i tell you something, y/n? I've always loved you. But i never wanted to tell you. I was scared of rejection or...losing you. i am SO scared to lose you one day. i really dont know what i would do with myself without you.You are my best friend. But now, i want to be more...if thats okay with you, of course."

You quickly shot up and your eyes widened. "Really? REALLY??? I love you! I have for a long time! I- was also scared to tell you...but im not anymore! I love you."

He smiled a smile that brightened up the room.

"Well, now what?"

You grabbed him by his hair and pulled him towards you, kissing him. His soft, soft lips put you in a trance. He kissed you back and grabbed you  by the waist and pulled you closer.

You pulled away and breathed heavily.

"I love Kakashi Hatake."

"And I love you, y/n."