Omake 1

This would be the final meeting between Varian and Alluka hope you people like it I was going to put it in chapter 15 but felt it could go on its own and does not need to be specified.

"Are you leaving?" asked Alluka with tears starting to build up. I sighed since I thought that she thought that I was leaving because of her.

"Hey, don't be like that, its not you its just that my time is up here, " I said trying to keep her from crying

"So you don't hate me?" she asked, looking at me

Looking away, rubbing the back of my neck I replied with a "no" after hearing my answer she seemed to brighten up

"Ok Alluka and Nanika I want want you both to listen" catching her attention

"I want you to be yourself both of you you got that?"

"What do you mean Varian?"

"I mean, if someone claims to love you, then they should love both Alluka and Nanika no matter what"

"Why Onii-chan?"

"Well, because that would mean one of you would be sad and you wouldn't want that"

"Oh, I get it like my Onee-chan"

"I guess, " I said

Standing up I looked the cavern looking at all the Pokemon that live there. "Alluka" I called out

"Yes Varian"

"I want you to keep an eye on this place while I'm gone can I trust you girls to do this?"

The look on her face looked as if her birthday came early "Yes, I will we, won't let you down Onii-chan"

"Good" bending down and rummaging through my bag I pulled out two plushies, one looked like a pink two tailed cat while the other looked a like a black fox five blue rings on its body. "Here, " I said as I handed them to Alluka "These are for you and Nanika so share"

"Thank you Onii-chan"

"Yeah"

"Varian I didnt think you would go soft" said Eevee

"Shut up"

This would be the last time, Varian and Alluka would talk for a long while.

So what did you think about it? I hope you liked it.