Part 3

(With the Mikaelsons)

(Klaus's p.o.v.)

I just woke up knowing that today we are off to find Ashley and Emma. I cant believe Ashley would keep me from my daughter. It's not right. She knew i had a daughter already and she knew how much i loved her so why would she be scared i would not love her or why i would hurt her. But all these questions will be answered when i find them. I now headed down stairs to be met with the rest of my family i then said

Klaus ~ well are we ready to get this show on the road?

Elijah ~ lets go find Ashley and Emma.

Kol ~ yes let's find this unknown Mikaelson shall we?

Freya ~ stop calling her the unknown Mikaelson.

Rebekah ~ yeah she has a name.

Hayley ~ yeah her name is Emma

Klaus ~ well lets get to the car to head to Tennessee.

(We then got in the car and headed to Tennessee to find Ashley and Emma)

(Emmas p.o.v.)

I just woke up i best get ready for school before Jefferson flips out. Man i hate him so much maybe i should tell someone what he's doing to me. Cause i sure as heck cant live like this anymore.

Once i got finished getting ready for school i was wearing a dark blue long sleeved shirt and black jeans. With makeup to cover the briuses that have formed on my face and neck. i then quickly grabbed my school books and headed to the front door hoping I wouldn't be met with Jefferson. Unfortunately I wasn't so fortunate.

Jefferson ~ i hope your off to school

Emma ~ i am sir and i will probably be late I'm working at the school dance tonight for extra credit.

Jefferson ~ fine whatever just make sure you ace your grades understand?

Emma ~ yes, sir

I was off to school now i of coarse didnt have a car so i would walk to the end of my street and Ariana and Jake would pick me up.

Jake ~ ready babe?

Emma ~ yeah

Ariana ~ you look pretty today sis.

Emma ~ thanks.

A few minutes later we arrived at school. And we got out of the car and headed inside. I headed right to my locker to get my books and to out my book bag in it. Me, jake, and Ariana headed to our first class and got on with the day.

(With the Mikaelsons)
(Klaus's p.o.v.)

We just arrived in the small town in Tennessee.  The first thing we did was get a hotel when everyone headed to the penthouse on the top floor that we would be staying i stayed back and asked the person at the desk if she had ever heard of a women named Ashley Marie. And to my surprise she replied with...

The desk lady ~ I'm sorry mr. Mikaelson but I'm afraid she's passed. I was told that someone entered her and her daughters and husbands house and killed her. We had her funeral last year. She hast been around for a year and if you didnt know then I'm sorry for your lost.

Klaus ~ can you tell me where her daughter lives? And where Ashleys grave is please?

The desk lady ~ of coarse ill write it down for you.

I watched as the lady behind the desk grabbed a piece of paper and pen and wrote two addresses down but then i watched as she wrote a high school name down to which I'm sure she saw my confusion cause she simply responded with.

The desk lady ~ if your Emma's real father i suggest you go to this school and ask to see her. Because she might think she's hiding what's going on at home but its clear as day that the man she calls father out in public is not her father i mean we already knew that she was his step daughter but she doesn't deserve this. She lost her mother so if your her father then do good by her mother and save that poor girl from misery

At first i was shocked but the i slowly began to get mad at the fact my unknown daughter has gotten abused and probably thinks i didnt want her. And she has had to go through what i went through with my father. All i know is I'm gonna find her make her feel loved and take care of the man who made her feel pain. I responded by saying.

Klaus ~ i will.

With that i went to the pent house on the top floor to tell the rest of the family that we needed to head to the high school to look for Emma. 

Klaus ~ ill find you, Emma i promise you that and when i find you I'm never letting you go.

(In the next part it will be the Mikaelsons going to Emmas high school to find her. And they will finally meet Klaus's youngest daughter)