𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

*Screech*....... "Hmmm finally" sighs Solo as the plane landed. 

*Thump* "oww what u doing?" groans the person sitting next to Solo "why u hitting me" kao says while rubbing his head. 

"get up already we need to get off" reminds Solo. 

"what already?? We have landed, arggh why didn't you wake me up sooner" complains Kao while pushing Solo aside to make his way to look outside the window.

  "grow up!!!already, arrange your things" Solo pushes Kao back to his seat making him pout. 

He then glances at the window next to him trying to recollect some nostalgic memories but all he can remember are the days when he packed his stuff to leave the place not knowing when he'd be able to return. 

He was going to step on his motherland after a really long time, with no joyful childhood memories, no friend he'd be waiting to meet again, no park that would be his 'go to park' as a kid, nothing that he could miss at all except for only one person. While his peaceful engagement with the view outside he got interrupted by an announcement which assured the passengers about their safety and indicated about the landing. 

Getting down the stairs Solo looks at the half-asleep person wobbling down the stairs in front of him, letting out a sigh he decides to ignore him. While leading to the airport his thoughts were occupied with a lot of things when he suddenly gets shook hearing Kao shout

  "Uncle Tharn is here to pick us up" and rushes immediately towards Tharn without even looking at Solo. "Uncle Tharn I missed you a lot, in your absence I was bullied by this heartless man to an extent where my mind was forced to leave him be on his own but being a considerate friend I held it in........." complains Kao pointing at Solo who was least bothered . "SHUT UP, u speak a lot..... it's annoying" said Solo not even baiting an eye at the person who was quite good at faking those not at all dropping tears. 

"See, you hear that uncle Tharn how rude he is to me......." Kao kept whining. Chuckling at their childish behavior Tharn pats Kao's shoulder and leads to hug his beloved son.

  "You've grown a lot tall, taller than me huh," Tharn stood in front of Solo gently caressing his shoulders with his hands, he then leans forward to hug him when Solo leans in too

"It's been a really long time son, how are you doing? Don't you miss dad or do you hate me for not visiting you often and leaving you be all on your own" his voice softens while the words almost fade towards the end and his hands gripping onto the person wrapped in his arms, he tightens the hug while Solo rubs Tharn's back gently trying to comfort him with his hands when he puts those lips into work 

"Dad don't say that it might look like it but I have never hated you, I love you the most and I'm glad to be your son" Solo buries his head in his dad's neck. 

Well why would he hate him, after his mom he was only left with Tharn and there's no way he'd dislike his own father, he just knew it was difficult for Tharn to keep visiting him abroad when he had a whole company to look after. He was just being practical and dealing with the situations himself, it's not like he didn't want to meet Tharn but it's more like he never really gave a thought about returning home until he completed his studies and was now totally eligible to take over his fathers company but that's something Solo refused to do though he was happy with helping his dad with the work or maybe just working under him, taking over the whole goddamn business was quite a big deal for now, anyway both the parties were okay with just being together and not imposing on each other so even Tharn never forced him to come over and look after the company as Solo was the one and only rightful heir of the "Thara Kirigun groups of Company" both had not lived together since Solo shifted to Boston at quite a young age so after his return Tharn is planning to enhance the father-son bond and spend time with Solo as much as he can.