1.1

____________________________________

 ❀𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫

❀𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫...❀
____________________________________
A word for my mother before I start

Her name was lee-Anne Ellis she had the most beautiful ginger locks with beautiful green eyes   And was an amazing dancer, when she met my dad she was in her senior year of high school and he had just turned 20 and graduated already at the time he had mentioned that he had two kids but things with his girlfriend weren't going well and as a result they broke up mom being as nice as she was she befriended the man and she soon realized she had fallen for him but she never wanted to pursue him because she wanted him to go back to his family but he too caught feelings they didn't get into a relationship but they ended up having sex during that time. My mom told him it wasn't right that they had done it and the agreed to be nothing but friends and that they were eventually he went back home to his family and in about a months time she realized she was pregnant. She didn't want to tell him for risk of being the cause of a broken family so she went through it on her own. About a month to her due date the man wrote her a letter thanking mom excessively for her help. And while she carried his child she never tried to at least make him aware of the child and so she rest it...raised me without a father not because she didn't like him or he was a bad man but because of her friendship with him to begin with.

~~~

@PaisleeEllis : L

@PaisleeEllis : L.A L.A baby

@Areyamilano: can't wait for you to get here lee
|
@jackaverymusic: same already have a room for you
|
@FainaRossi: see you soon

I touched down 10 minutes ago but I just now posted I called Areya and she said Jack and her would be picking me up and that we could talk about the dad stuff,mind you I only told her that his name is Ray so this should be interesting...