4.4

____________________________________

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲...𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟,𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
___________________________________

"Oh hey Kurt you know that was in the middle of breakfast and you know I really don't care what's up " I said as I smiled over at the boys

"*sigh* Paislee I have some news about you going to New York "

"Um do I not have to go because I don't think that's bad news for ME"

"Ik but that's not it..."

"Ok.?"

"When you come back to New York...you might not go back to LA for another two months...maybe 5"

"Five!! What happened "

"With all the events and other things that you know you had way over due "

"Five...ok I'll see you tomorrow Kurt"

"Paisl-"

I hung up the phone and went up to the bathroom before the boys could see me. Looking in the mirror and cried silently , this was five months....five months without waking up and hearing Corbyn's shouting to let him in even though he had a spear key, without Zach and Jonah spoiling me with new clothes that I don't need at all, five months without Adelia taking me everywhere Corbyn would tell me not to, six months away from my Family Mom Dad Jordan...Ashley oh Ashley. Five months without Daniel...what would I do he just asked me to be his girlfriend we were finally opening up to each other about more than just my funny sex life. Look what happened when we didn't talk or see each other for weeks or when we first met how it was between us...I was no one to him just his best friends step sister or at the second time a liar. So what happens in five months what will change...how will it change because I don't want that for us...I can't be with him at least now...I won't let long distance and personal difference ruin us so I just end it now.

I wipe the tears of my face and wash it as I head down stairs quietly  I look at all the boys faces with their happy smiles...

"Dani can we talk" I say looking him in the eye

He nodded and the rest of the boys clear out
He starts to walk towards me but I stop him

"What's wrong gorgeous "

"I'm going to New York-"

"Ik that so why are you sad about that gorgeous "

"Because it's not for one month it's five"

His jaw clenched and I bit my lip nervously

"I didn't want this for us...for me and I wish "

"It's fine It's totally fine and if Ik you, you've considered not being in a relationship with me"

"Daniel it's "

"Ik but we have to try Try because you know you want this not me and if that's the case say it but when I asked you I was willing to go full in with you because I love you Paislee and that's what people do when you care so don't give up on us p"

I look at the boy and I watched as he looked at me like he was searching for an answer. I walked up to him and peck him and held his face close to me

"I'll try because I love you too " I smiled

~~~~~

"Dani a fan just figured up my drunk mind" I laughed shouting from the bathroom as I dried my hair

"I see that I love and hate that but anyways did you pack your bags I heard your staying across from Christina so I have someone to check in on you aside from me of course "

"Yup I packed and don't worry I'll be FaceTiming you ALL the time"

"Naked?"

"Eww no that's what I have you in real life for " I smiled as he kissed me

"Oh and if it's ok I want you to watch sky and DJ for me "

"No problem gorgeous I already check in on them when you're out"

"Really!? Aww that's why they love you more than me...at least DJ does"

"He is named after me"

"Shut up"

~~~~

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬