06

After sitting together, Noah comforting her, he wiped her tears, and smiled at her, her smiling back. Autumn hadn't felt this safe in a mans arms in a while, and it was refreshing.

"You wanna get lunch?" He asked her, and she said yes. She was hungry. They went to his car pushing each other playfully, and laughing super hard by the time they got in. While they laughed and calmed down, Autumn got a phone call. She looked at it.

"It's from Alex..." she whispered. She started to move her thumb to the answer button when Noah stopped her.

"Wait- do you want me to answer it?" He asked.

"What will you say?" She answered.

"Whatever I need to end it," he replied. She nodded and handed him the phone. He pressed the green button. Immediately, Alex began to rant angrily, spitting hurtful words left and right.

"Autumn you fucking bitch. I hope you d"-

"I'm sorry who is this?" Noah interrupted.

"Autumns boyfriend- who's this?" He asked.

"Listen man I'm gonna tell you one time before I contact a lawyer: fuck. Off," Noah said. His voice was low and angry, and it shook Autumn. She took a deep breath.

"Ok can I touch you?" He asked her. She nodded. He leaned in and kissed her gently.

"I'm just so thankful. I'm just so thankful for you," she said. Noah hugged her, holding her head close to his heart. She started laughing.

"What's so funny?" He laughed.

"Alex deserved that," she said, grinning.

"Yeah. Yeah he did," he replied. She leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek.

"To lunch we go!" She said, turning the music on full volume. She started to jam out, and Noah tried to join her and keep his eyes on the road. He just couldn't take his eyes off of her- he was lucky he didn't wreck. She was just so beautiful when she was dancing.

 She was just so beautiful when she was dancing