{4}

"C'mon buddy! You just have to stay still ok?" Jin said desperately. He had been trying to put a diaper on the baby for half an hour, with no success. Eventually, he sighed and stepped away from the counter, exhausted from the effort. Trying not to laugh at the tiny glare pointed his way.

"When is Namjoon coming home? Jungkook?" Not letting the baby out of his sight for even a second. The last time he did, he managed to get from the counter top to the bathroom entrance in the time it took Jin to step out and call for Jungkook's help.

After a second, Jungkook popped his head in. "He doesnt..."

"...Have his phone. Right." Jin huffed, noticing the youngest starting to sneak away. "Where were you earlier? I called you like three times and you didn't listen." He tried his hardest to not raise his voice. The last thing he wanted was a crying baby. Especially since he was the only responsible one left. God knows where Yoongi went...

Jungkook's gaze shifted. He was silent for a moment.

"I was distracting Jimin."

"What?"

But Jungkook didn't answer as he remembered what he had done. The heart that he had broken. The lies. What had he become? He was a stranger in his own skin.

"Hey hyu...is that a baby?"

All three pairs of eyes in the room shot towards Jimin, who stood at the doorway.