{20}

"Where am I?" Yoongi said, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. He glanced around, recognizing the small pillow fort around him. When did he get home? The last thing he remembered was walking out of the cafe with Namjoon, then...nothing.

The room was still dark, and the whole house was quiet. As much as he wanted to go back to sleep, something stopped him. His eyes glanced around the room, seeing shapes and figures in the dark. Even though his adult mind knew that he was perfectly fine, he couldn't calm his racing heart.

He could already tell what was happening to him. Somehow, he really was becoming a kid again.

And although he felt like he should tell Namjoon about what was happening, he couldn't help but be hesitant about getting down. Not only was it one hell of a fall for someone his size, but it was dark. His mind flashed to all of the horror images he had seen on the internet, and scary stories he had heard. The next thing he knew, he was huddled underneath his blanket. Hiding from all of the scary things that he logically knew weren't real.

"Hyung..." He said under his breath. Namjoon was all the way at the end of the hall, but Seokjin was right next door. If he could just get his attention, maybe he could snap out of this childish fear. He got up all of the courage he could muster.

"Hyuuung!" He yelled out. After a moment of waiting, nothing happened. Frustrated, he yelled put again, louder. "Hyuuuung!"

After another moment, he heard some stumbling, before the door opened.

"...Yoongi?" He said tiredly, putting his earpiece in as he turned the lamp on. "Are you hiding?"

Yoongi slowly poked his head out from underneath the blanket. His face red.

"I...it's really stupid." He said, embarrassed. Seokjin could tell that he didn't want to talk about it, and decided to not press him.

"Do you...want to get up with me? It's almost 5." He said instead. Surprisingly to him, he was met with a nod.

He picked Yoongi up, carrying him out to the kitchen and placing him on a chair. He started to make breakfast for himself, when he realized that they had run completely out of baby food. He sighed, not really wanting to go to the store, or anywhere for that matter. He looked around the kitchen.

"Do you think you could eat cereal?" He asked. When he was met with silence, he turned around and found Yoongi slumped over, quietly snoring. He smiled gently, before taking out his phone and snapping a few pics. The maknaes were definitely going to love this.
____________________________________

So sorry for ending the chapter right here but like I said, I don't really have a lot of time to be writing right now. I'll try to update again sometime soon.