01

How their love story started was far different from how it was right now. Who would have known that a sweet and loving man like Seonghwa can turn into someone that she didn't know he could be?

First impressions don't actually last, I'm telling you. Everyone can be someone else that we didn't thought they were. Maybe, not all but most of the people decides to keep wearing a mask on and takes them off when they have had enough.

We don't actually really know anyone that we thought we already know them well. At the end, we are wrong.

•~•~•

It was a usual chaotic morning when Y/N first met Seonghwa. He was a transferee of the class while she was just a normal friendly classmate so no wonder, he became good friends with her after quite a time.

As days went by, they grew closer and comfortable to each other to which some people were fond of them being good friends while some weren't. Well, just like how everyone's life works.

Everyone just can't live peacefully without someone interrupting and meddling with your business.

"Get over it, Y/n. It's impossible that Seonghwa will ever like you." another random bitch spat on her with her little minions wearing those smug faces.

"I never said I like him, Nori. He's just my friend—"

"He's just my friend." Nori mimicked her. "Cut the shit off and just admit it that something is going on between the two of you. That you're a slut who keeps on flirting with him so he won't pay attention to me."

Y/n held in herself from snorting. She almost laughed so hard for this fucking ugly cretin infront of her was accusing her of something that she didn't do just because Seonghwa didn't spare a bit of his care to her.

Someone please give this bitch back her brain if she ever had one.

Before Y/n could snap back at her, someone called for her name, grabbing her and her bullies' attention. "Y/n!" a cheerful Seonghwa jogged towards her with his bag hung lazily on his right shoulder.

"Where were you? I've been looking for you everywhere..." he trails off as he notices the other girls' existence. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" he asked.

Y/n smiled, trying so hard not to smirk. She thought that this would be a great timing to get back to Nori. "No, it's fine. Nori here was just accusing me that I'm being a..." she eyed the girl who had her eyes wide open, almost as the size of saucers when she realized that her mean doings was about to get exposed. "flirty slut to you that's why you won't pay attention to her." Y/N finishes her words.

Seonghwa furrowed his brows and looked at Nori with an intimidating stare that made her and her minions shrunk under his gaze. "N-no! That's not what I said! Seonghwa, s-she's lying!"

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" Nori's face flushed in beet red in embarrassment.

"I-i... I'm Song Nori, the school director's daughter—"

"Well, Mori or whatever your name is. I don't care who you are but stay away from Y/n and me. Call her a slut again and I'll make sure your dad won't be able to handle this school anymore."

Nori scoffed, "What? You can't do that—"

"Oh, try me, Mori." a sly smirked made its way on his lips before he glared at her. She just stood there with her friends, like a lagging robot who was having a hard time analyzing what just happened.

"Come on, Y/n." he takes his friend's hand on his then pulled her with him. "You shouldn't be talking or getting any close to people like her, Y/n. They might do something even terrible than talking shit to you."

"Don't worry, Seonghwa. I can manage them, it's not like I'm that weak. You know 'The Tom and Jerry show'? I'm just like Jerry, I might be small but can be terrible—" he stopped walking, making her bump on his back.

"Oof! Hey! Why'd you stop like that?" she rubs her forehead.

He turns around and looked at her, straight in the eyes. Seeing the unusual expression on his face, she looked down at her shoes. He sighed, "I'm serious, Y/n. What if they do something bad to you and I'm not around? What if they'd hurt you and I'm not there to stand for you? What if—" she decides to cut him off.

"Seonghwa."

"What if they would try to get rid of you—"

"Seonghwa." she cups his cheeks on her hands so he could shift his full attention on what she was saying. "I'm fine, okay? Nothing bad happened to me. I'm not hurt or whatsoever. You worry too much." she chuckles lightly.

His eyes softened and he smiles, "How can I not when you can't even tie your shoelaces properly?" she frowns at him and takes off her hands from his cheeks.

"How dare you. I told you not to say anything about me and my shoelaces!" she glares at him at which he laughed at. "Alright, I'm sorry." he tries to hug her yet she pushed him away.

"No. I hate you." she walks pass him and he hurriedly catches up after her and hugged her from behind.

"Y/n, I know you don't mean it. I'm sorry, okay?" she hums in response and looked at the other way where he couldn't see her blushing. "Do you forgive me now?" she hummed once again.

"Is that a yes?"

She sighs and gets off of his hold, "Yes. Now, let's go home. I want to sleep forever and never wake up again."

_______________________________

I miss watching "The Tom and Jerry show" :')

Take note that I don't know much about Seonghwa and the rest of ATEEZ, alright? I just decided to write fanfics about them because most of the ToMoons I interacted with from my ONEUS fanfics were Atinys and they requested me to do this.

And because I love them so much, why not grant their wishes, right?

Please vote♡

UNEDITED