epilogue

"Mom! I wanted to see if they show that-" "honey isn't it that clear that those two people weren't together!" Taemin was about to say something but was cut from a screech coming from the front door revealing a beautiful woman. "My Taemin has grown so much! Happy birthday lil one!" The women said as she ran towards Taemin and hugged him tight! "Auntie.... tell mum to switch on the television... I want to see if it's a happy ending or not-" "you saw the show Taemin?" "Yes... yes I did! Auntie." "Come here Taemin" Taemin's auntie took his hand and made him sit on the couch....

"After y/n drove away to start her new life.... she became the most famous dancer and model in Korea... but her heart was still incomplete. after rejecting many marriage proposals, in 2011 she met Taehyung again.... while shooting for a magazine." Taemin's auntie was about to tell what happened next until someone cut her off.

"Guys... dinner is served!" Taemin's mum shouted from the dining table... his aunt and he went towards the dining table just to see the beautiful couple lost in each other's eye.... "Taehyung and unnie, there is a kid here, you can do your romance after he sleeps- " "yes! Yoona you are right we anyway have to give Taemin his gift which is only possible in the nig-"    "Taehyung shut up!" You said while coughing.

********************************************************************

(the end)

-light

I guess most of you guys might think its a shitty story- I'm so sorry to disappoint  you... :( 

Happy 2021- hope this year gives you love and loads of happiness .