Chapter: Four

Your husband goes back to your shared bedroom banging the door shut, not caring about you. Tears flowed down your cheek, you just laid there in pain and coldness, waiting for yourself to gain energy and walk back to the bedroom. You couldn't let Yoona know about this, she was just twenty years old and you wanted her to concentrate on her education and not get involved in any of this.

It's been two days, and the bruises don't seem to help. You have been trying to hide your bruises but couldn't and, in the end, you had to make up an excuse to cover it. But you knew these excuse won't cover up the situation for a long period. 

2 days later....

There Taehyung was playing Basketball with his new friend, Yoona. The plan was quite an end moment one. Both of them played and Taehyung was pretty impressed as well. The match was neck-to-neck, but in the end, Taehyung won. While they were playing Yoona twisted her ankle and couldn't walk. So, Taehyung dropped her back to her house. "So, this is where you stay, nice," He said while staring at the huge white mansion. "Let's go in," he said before helping Yoona to walk. Her hand was over his shoulder and they limped to the front door.

They went inside the house, Yoona led him to the couch and they started talking again, "dude did they give you any projects at university yet?" Yoona asked. There was a common bond between Yoona and Taehyung, they spoke about their universities because they were the same age. "Yes, they gave the projects but luckily it's just one." 

"Oh, what's the topic?" before he could answer, the door clicked open, revealing the figure of a beautiful woman, Y/n. "The project's topic is on Dance," Taehyung said, smirking while looking at you. "Oh really?? My unnie is a really good dancer." Yoona said excitedly "She could help you!" The door opened again revealing the person dreaded the most, your husband Jaewoon.

"Help who with what?" Jaewoon asked rather pissed at the fact that Taehyung was there. The reason why he was tolerating Taehyung was that his father was his senior. So he couldn't do anything about that. "Oh oppa! This is my friend Taehyung." she introduces Taehyung unaware by the fact that they already know each other. "he has a dance project and Y/n unnie can help him? Right?" she stated wanting to help Taehyung, but unwantedly adding fuel to Jaewoon's fire. "I mean like I wouldn't mind if Y/n is ready to help?" he said acting really innocent all of sudden "Dad would really appreciate this though." He said with a stupid smirk plastered on his face and stressing really.

"Yea-yeah! why would she mind? You wouldn't mind, right baby" Jaewoon said forcing you to tell a yes, probably influenced by Taehyung's mention about his dad. "uh-uh-uh-" you stuttered  "Oh come on babe!"

He shouted, trying to play it cool but failed for miserably for everyone apart from Yoona. "Yeah, I-I don't mind it!" you said, scared by the thought about where else you could get a bruise if you said 'no'. "Cool then! Shoot is tomorrow at 9:00 AM "he said at a speed probably scared that you will change your mind. "Okay bye-bye!" he said while walking towards the door. But before leaving he turned around to say "see you tomorrow Y/n!" with a stupid smile on his face.

NEXT MORNING 9:00 AM

IN THE STUDIO

Taehyung stood in the studio, leaning on the table. Looking at his watch from time to time, waiting impatiently for Y/n to arrive. "its 8:59 already! where is she!!" said Taehyung getting more and more impatient as every second passed. Tapping his foot vigorously waiting for you to arrive. The studio was quite far from the city because the shoot was going to be outdoors. Taehyung wanted to photograph you so bad that he couldn't even sleep in the night thinking about you and about your beauty...

The studio was on the hilly side of the city which was near the outskirts. It was near a lake circled between evergreens which added to the beauty of the hole place. "is she even going to come!" Taehyung shouted, annoyed by the fact that he was losing hope "Forget it! She isn't even going to come!" The door flung open grabbing Taehyung's attention "sorry there was a lot of traffic!"

***********************************************************************

A/N: Oh my god!!!! BTS has been nominated for a Grammy!!!!!!!  Thanks army- this means so much to them, without your love, support and trust they couldn't achieve this- I am in tears... are you in tears also?  I hope you guys are doing well :)) keep streaming life goes on and lets get it as well in the billboard charts as number ONE!  <33